Last Updated on
The Green Bay Packers are one of the biggest names when it comes to the NFL. Here are some interesting facts about them that you should know:
- Green Bay Packers have extremely loyal fans, especially in their home city Green Bay. This makes it extremely difficult to get tickets to their matches. The current waiting list for season tickets is around 40 years. TBH, many people also visit and share HIFW they get to sit in Lambeau and watch a sports game.
- Four previous Packers have had their numbers retired by the NFL. These include Tony Canada (#3), Bart Starr (#15), Ray Nitchke (#66) and Don Hutson (#14). Just SMH at the accomplishments.
- The NFL Super Bowl trophy is also known as the Vince Lombardi trophy, and Vince Lombardi also coached the Packers in 1966 and 1967, the two years they won the Super Bowl. You can fin plenty of GIF and MEME using the Lombardi Trophy on Youtube, Twitter, and Tiktok.
- The Green Bay Packers home field has changed many times. It was first at Hagermeister Park (1919-1922), then at Bellevue Park (1923-1924), then City Stadium (1925-1926) and then from 1957 till the present at Lambeau Park.
- At least 153 members of the Green Bay Packers were inducted into the Hall of Fame, including Russ Letlow, Vince Lombardi, Curly Lambeau and Don Hutson. Many hard core fans wear their jerseys and live vicariously through the famous Packer legends.
The world of entertainment is filled with tons of amazing facts and conversation starters, so stay current with facts about the Chicago Bears, Dallas Cowboys, Clemson Football, Ohio State Football, LA Dodgers, LA Lakers, Boston Celtics, Houston Rockets, Dallas Mavericks, basketball, baseball, and much more.