marijuana

Facts About Marijuana

in Nature Facts by

Marijuana was first cultivated in China around 4000 B.C. and the U.S. Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper. Twelve Americans receive prescribed marijuana from the U.S. government. There are three main types of Marijuana: Cannabis Sativa, Cannabis Indica and Cannabis Ruderalis. Cannabis Sativa grows taller and it gives more of a head high. Indica is a short bushy plant and the high is more muscle relaxing throughout the body and it has variety of medical uses. Cannabis Ruderalis grows in colder climates (Eastern Europe and Russia). Skunk is the strong Cannabis Indica hybrid. Interesting fact about marijuana is that marijuana cures/prevents more than 100 diseases including cancer and depression.  High levels of THC (psychoactive part of cannabis) are found mostly in female plants. Most of the smokers like to keep their females plans seed free. Which means they discard all male plants on order to stop them from pollinating female plants. Cannabidiol (CBD) is compound in cannabis that helps cancer patients and it is suggested that these patients intake marijuana that contains higher levels of CBD. Interestingly, North Korea is one of the first countries to legalize Marijuana and it is freely grown and smoked through out the country. Another fact is that women are more sensitive to marijuana and it was suggested that teenage girls should smoke with precaution since they are vulnerable to anxiety and depression.

fact image

 

160 Comments

  1. Hey everyone,
    I agree with the comment above!! This website really helped me and my friend with a project were doing for Health.

    I want to see more info!

    Cya

  2. I love it, awesome info about the hash oil cureing the melinoma, it truely is the best medicine, Barack Obama will help to medically legalize it everywhere, hopefully my state next

  3. Maybe you should take a look and see how the THC interacts with active cancer cells, virus’s and other “bad stuff” through a microscope in a controlled environment.. maybe even record it, build up some scientific evidence.. It might even be a possibility that there are other properties in this oil that effect things in different ways.. experiment a little bit using “scientific tools”

  4. Too bad these videos are more or less, wrong. THC is not the cause for the “curing” effects and all the crap these hicks are saying. Anyone who knows anything about basic pharmacology, knows that THC does not become active unless heated to cause decarboxylation of the cannabinoid THC. Basic science disproves everything they have said.

    Acting stupid gets people nowhere in life, like the people in these videos.

  5. the US constitution was actually written on parchment not hemp paper.. just to let you know. even though it would be pretty awesome if it was

  6. Its obvious that Good Ol’Mary Jane should be legalized! If absolutely every one in the world smoked, in my oppinion There would ABSOLUTELY no war, or violence, your just to peaceful.

  7. Although no one may have died from an OD of marijuana, it does affect coordination, judgement, and reaction time making it very unsafe to operate a vehicle. When there is a “breathalyzer” for Cannabis, there is a possibility that I would be okay with its leagalization. Until then, keep the potheads off my roads.

  8. This is a very good thing that this is here and, u know, shown! cuz it shows kids that drugs are the most foolish and stupidist things u can ever get involved with. its rly good cuz when u get with it, it becomes are really freakin mess. so never do it cuz it aint worth it, yo.

  9. you know, to overdose on marijuana, you would have to consume 150,000 pounds or more in 15 minutes or less.
    and to let anyone know, using a vaporizer for marijuana is the healthiest way to consume it. smoking it is the most dangerous way. think about it, your inhaling smoke into your lungs.

  10. I’m a regular user of cannabis. I smoke the hybrid skunk near enough every day and I can honestly say that this type of weed strain is harmful. It has slowed my reaction speed, enduced paranoia and affected my short term memory significantly. However, the less stronger strains have been proven time and time again to be beneficial to many. We need to make the public aware of this quite clearly. 1 in 5 people smoke weed in the UK, so many know these facts. If everyone using the drug advocated its beneficial qualities on an organised scale, I think it would be very difficult to ignore.

  11. Molly wrote: #
    Although no one may have died from an OD of marijuana, it does affect coordination, judgement, and reaction time making it very unsafe to operate a vehicle. When there is a “breathalyzer” for Cannabis, there is a possibility that I would be okay with its leagalization. Until then, keep the potheads off my roads.

    Actually, marijuana does not affect coordination. There have been no recorded deaths in an automobile accident due to marijuana alone.

  12. to be honest i think it all depends on how ‘head strong’ you are. i do smoke it every now and again, and i dont feel no different to my old self. although, my maths is so much better through smoking. short term memory loss only happens when stoned. i dont think its a bad thing and it needs to be legalised as lauralee has made a geat point.

  13. These videos are bogus. Completely false. Only a dimwit would believe them. People these days are so undereducated. They just believe the first thing they hear, rather than finding out on their own. Silly homo sapiens. Oh, and the whole cures depression bit, is false as well. Its actually a depressant. Believe it or not, after its effects ware off, you wind up feeling twice as bad as you felt before you hit the joint. Making you want it just that much more. Thought its got no addictive chemicals or what have you, in it It can still be addictive. For example, porn. Porn is not technically addictive, or is it??? People are almost just as easily addicted to porn as cigarettes. Its really all a life choice when it comes to pot. I say, use it for medical purposes only. Thats really the only benefit youll be getting from it. Care you argue? Go ahead and try. I love a good laugh.

  14. shamsham wrote: #
    Depression is not a disease.

    It most likely prevents depression temporarily but not permanently.

    That’s where you’re wrong, friend. It IS a disease. I should know, I’ve had to take pills for it. Sometimes it’s just unpreventable.

  15. Yeah so to the girl that thinks she know what the declaration of independance was wrote on why don’t u try reading a book because this site is 100% true in that yes it was wrote on Hemp paper and if u don’t beleive me wikipedia that crap.

  16. Yes the Declaration of Independance was written on Hemp paper who ever it was that said it wasn’t is because they can’t read
    Sara wrote:the US constitution was actually written on parchment not hemp paper.. just to let you know. even though it would be pretty awesome if it was

    they are talking about the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDANCE not the constitution. so Yes the declaration was on Hemp paper. So before you try to make someone seem stupid actually pay attention to what they are saying.

  17. Muse wrote: #
    These videos are bogus. Completely false. Only a dimwit would believe them. People these days are so undereducated. They just believe the first thing they hear, rather than finding out on their own. Silly homo sapiens. Oh, and the whole cures depression bit, is false as well. Its actually a depressant. Believe it or not, after its effects ware off, you wind up feeling twice as bad as you felt before you hit the joint. Making you want it just that much more. Thought its got no addictive chemicals or what have you, in it It can still be addictive. For example, porn. Porn is not technically addictive, or is it??? People are almost just as easily addicted to porn as cigarettes. Its really all a life choice when it comes to pot. I say, use it for medical purposes only. Thats really the only benefit youll be getting from it. Care you argue? Go ahead and try. I love a good laugh

    **** you dude, this blog is full of people who decided to raise the druggy alarm on people when they themselves have never even smoked the damn bud so laugh it up lightweight.

  18. The video are talking about medical marijuana. There are testimonials from the real people. From the real world. If someone shows the proof that these videos are “bogus” we will gladly remove them from this fact.

  19. I haven’t watched the video yet I don’t care too.

    1) This one is for (Muse) Marijuana doesn’t cure depression actually it makes it worst in the long run. You took anti-depression pills to cure a “disease” first of all you don’t need pills to cure depression you need a goal and something to make you happy. You need the pills no matter what now because you’re hooked and if you ever tried getting off those pills you’re doctor would probably give you other pills to get you off the previous one making it a mess and probably going to depress you even more.

    So best cure for depression find a hobby (not drugs)

    2) Marijuana does not impair you’re judgement in driving it’s realisticly just as dangerous as people taking percs or muscle relaxers or sleeping pills before driving. It’s only dangerous if you act like a FOOL

    3) THC doesnt cause cancer it’s the other 40 or 100 other chemicals in the plant that does.( yes theres more then just THC in marijuana kids ) which is why I smoke a bong but if you like to get straight to the goods a vaporiser is the way for you I don’t personally like them because they give off a rubbery taste but whatever floats your boat right.

    4) I like marijuana I really do but I’ve come to grips that even as a young adult right now I will not live to see the legalisation of marijuana. It doesn’t matter how many people are for it and how much info of positive’s you have to out weigh the negative facts on marijuana. In general there are just too many people in the world who look down upon the drug even if you brought a bill to the goverment to legalise it I guarantee 80-90% of the polititians would still have it illegal and in the end I would rather it be illegal.

    If it was legal then I wouldn’t have an income to buy myself food, clothes, rent and other needs and leisures of everyday living.

    I would like to end this long post and thank you for reading. I wish for an expanding economy so I may be more prone to hop on the job market. This drug we are discussing is paying my 10 grand college course it’s done so much good and keeps me calm when times are rough.

    Don’t look down upon it no more if you don’t like it ignore it don’t speak up and stop it you are hurting so many people that in you’re mind you think you are benefiting.

    This isn’t Crack, Meth, Heroin, acid, MDMA, Pysilocibin, percs whatever it is..

    Just remember its just WEED it’s not gonna kill ya 😉

  20. One more thing AMERICA solid foundation of goods came from the for fathers of America.

    I found this in the website here :)

    “Marijuana was the primary crop grown by George Washington at Mount Vernon.”

  21. . I am a medical student and I work with cancer patients and all of my patients smoke marijuana…. not prescribed though and all the doctors just turn around and say nothing about it because it actually help patients deal with the stress that treatment puts their bodies in. I also noticed a positive mood change in 6/10 of the patients about a month after regular use of the drug. 3 of the 10 patients were diagnosed with leukemia and were responding negative to treatment before usage of the drug and 2 did not return to treatment until months later. Happy to say that all 3 cancer patients are responding amazingly to treatment and no new medicines or therapies were prescribed to them. The only change was the use of marijuana. this is only observation though.

  22. FACT
    Tobacco Related Deaths In Canada:100,000 People a year
    FACT
    Alchohol Related Deaths In Canada:150,000+ people a yar

    FACT
    Marijuana Has Yet To Harm Anyone In 10,000 YEARS

  23. Lee wrote: #
    I love it, awesome info about the hash oil cureing the melinoma, it truely is the best medicine, Barack Obama will help to medically legalize it everywhere, hopefully my state next
    And then what? we would be spoiling the minds of the future generation. Unless of course Global warming kills us all..

  24. We’re extremely high right now and honestly if you haven’t tried it you should…even if only once, don’t starve your mind of a truly great experience.

    We, for two, feel extremely relaxed. Joyous even. It stretches the face muscles when you get “gayface”, and encourages activity elsewhere, if you know what I mean (which is OBVIOUSLY good for you).

    We can already feel the healing effects working.

    So, anyone who has disregarded marijuana without trying it, should take a hit from the bong. :)

    Happy toking.

    Love Freckles and Gappy.
    xxx

  25. Its amazing how the ignorance of people will put their trust in an organization (FDA) (Government) and pharmaceutical companys that won’t approve one thing that is natural, but will approve millions of drugs that they know are extremely harmful. People base their opinions on the word of these liars that promote and force their sometimes deadly drugs on our children with their toxic vaccinations.
    Why is it that people believe the guy in the white jacket standing in a laboratory that has never even come close to curing anything. And then we have the next door kind of guy that is just a common man that knows nothing about chemistry, works 40 hours a week that is living proof that his cancer was cured when nothing else worked, and all the other testimonies of the same. I’m sorry but its pure stupidity and ignorance to believe the guy in the white suit.

  26. michelle wrote: #
    cures depression?? i beg to differ!!

    Positive thinking is the only thing that will cure negative thinking which becomes depression.
    Pot does what it does. I have smoked it for 40 years but stopped a few years during a depression stage from something that happened in my life, but it wasn’t the incident that caused depression; it was the way I perceived it with negative thinking.Pot is very relaxing and takes the edge off of a negative day.It’s all in the way that you think it.

  27. Oh! but they do have control of it, and are making more money than you can imagine in ways not seen. It will only become legal when they can make more money than they are making now.

  28. ok just wanted too say that i believe in the medical legalization because the patient’s ( be they cancer, depression,glocoma,etc) have enough to worry about with med bills, doctor visits, exams, etc, without having to worry bout the feds knocking on or down their door.

    but i don’t believe in the legalizing it for recreational use. just cause (in just my opinion) that would give the government more control (thats right i said “more control”)of marijuana and that means the man becomes your new dealer and what was once 40-80 dollars is now gonna cost ya 160-200 dollars. hmmmmm sounds like the tobacco industry when you think about it.

  29. Marijuana has been implicated in the development of schizophrenia, I’m not sure whether it makes things better or worse in depression, but sure… give it a try… if it does help your depression, you’ll only have a lifetime of paranoia, delusions, hallucinations, involuntary admissions to psychiatric hospitals and strong medications to look forward to… not to mention the side affects of the anti-psychotic meds, and the difficulty of holding down a job and having a life between your psychotic episodes and hospital admissions.

    Oh… and the lung and other cancers caused by it… so you may not have to worry about the schizophrenia for too long

  30. Marijuana does not cause lung cancer, it has been proven. It can cause lung damage, but not lung cancer. It also does not cause paranoia to that point. I will admit it makes me paranoid but it has never taken anyone that far. Also my gf has been dealing with depression issues for some time and the times when she feels best are when she smokes 3 times a week. So please JAC try not to say ****ic things.

  31. jessica wrote: #
    no one has ever died as a result of overdosing from marijuana consumption

    It’s the heart disease from eating all the Doritos that gets them!!

  32. Derek wrote: #
    you know, to overdose on marijuana, you would have to consume 150,000 pounds or more in 15 minutes or less.

    and to let anyone know, using a vaporizer for marijuana is the healthiest way to consume it. smoking it is the most dangerous way. think about it, your inhaling smoke into your lungs.

    1,600 lbs. in 10 minutes is proven to kill you

  33. idc what any of yall say, i love marijuana..especially before/after midterms and finals..which is pretty much the only times i smoke it:)

  34. all drugs have nicotine in it that whats make people addicted especially if you’ve used drugs for a long time it harder to stop

  35. can someone provide more information about Marijuana there is hardley enough to write more information about interesting information

    STONA wrote: #
    I DON’T SMOKE MARIJUANA BUT SHE DEFINITELY SMOKES ME! 420!

    thats gross

  36. I’m a psychology major and the person who said that it’s a depressant and will make you feel twice as bad when you’re done using it is wrong. Although marijuana is a depressant, that doesn’t mean you’re going to be depressed after you use it. They made the names (stimulant, depressant, hallucinogen) to describe the way drugs react with the brain. Depressant isn’t referring to the mood you’re going to be in just because it sounds like the word depressed. Marijuana is also a hallucinogen but it doesn’t make you hallucinate. It’s just because it fits under that category of drugs. So please don’t make bias/uneducated remarks about something you happen to know nothing about because then you just sound really stupid. PS the drug that takes the most lives directly every year is alcohol.

  37. Also, in the words of Katt Williams why tylenol is legal idk. Pot isn’t legal but you’ve never heard of anyone dieing from pot. If a person smokes a lot of pot you may think they’re dead but they’re not dead but if you pop 10 or 11 tylenol it’ll be the last headache you’ll ever have.

  38. I believe marijuana should be legalized throughout the united states beyond medical pursuits. It is less harmful and addictive than cigerettes and alcohol. Legalization could lead the nation out of this recession.

  39. Watch “THE UNION” Best Marijuana Documentary out.
    Go to :
    Documentaryheaven.com

    AND watch it for free.

    Everyone should watch it.
    Especially if you’re against it.
    If something challenges your beliefs, and your position remains the same, your beliefs stand stronger, it’s a life lesson.

    So go fill up on knowledge.

  40. 3) THC doesnt cause cancer it’s the other 40 or 100 other chemicals in the plant that does.( yes theres more then just THC in marijuana kids ) which is why I smoke a bong but if you like to get straight to the goods a vaporiser is the way for you I don’t personally like them because they give off a rubbery taste but whatever floats your boat right.

    There’s only about 13-15 cancer causing carcinogens found in marijuana…

  41. For all of you guys asking about its effects with cancer, cannabidiol is proven to STOP and PREVENT the growth of cancer cells in breast tissue. Scientists haven’t experimented on any other tissue so far, but it’s soon on the way.

    LEGALIZE THE CURE

  42. I’m 15 years old and last year i became depressed for one reason or another (most likely teenage hormones) to the point where i actually couldn’t see myself coming out of it. I may sound like one of those stupid kids that fakes depression to get attention and i don’t really care what you think I’m just here to provide my opinion, at the time i was highly against all drugs especially marijuana, and then i got “Peer Pressured” into finally giving it a try, i gotta tell you I feel a lot better now that i smoke, and i believe that if I had discovered marijuana earlier those thoughts of suicide wouldn’t have even came up. Anyways, this is all just circumstantial and my opinion but there it is. I hope that everyone tries it at least once. What’s the worst that could happen? It’s not right for everybody but for some it CAN help. Well there’s some of my thoughts on the subject….. Keep it high America!

  43. I think the government should legalize marijuana because its impossible to overdose on and it would help people get out of jail saving tax dollars and maybe can even be sold like cigarettes so the government can regulate it but even if people just want to grow it in their say backyard the government shouldn’t care because people could just do that with tabacco but thats not a problem. Its even a fact that when settlers from England came to north america it was a law to grow marijuana. I wonder who was the genius who came up with the idea to illegalize marijuana

  44. I was institutionalised for trying to nuke eastern Europe whilst under the influence of THC. So it isn’t going to bring world peace. As for legalisation, you only get punished if you get caught. Whilst it’s illegal, you can’t blame the government if screws you up.

  45. All is said and done. Its one of the weed the great lord god made for
    mankind so that all of us can enjoy its fruits and live in
    happinesss, peace, joy and Harmany. Why all the wars and bloodshed
    all around the world is because people have not appreaciated the weed
    which the great lord god. We believe in people who produce all sorts of
    synthetic highs. God Made the Wonderul Weed and Man Made the Killer
    Alcohol.

  46. king baboon wrote: #

    All is said and done. Its one of the weed the great lord god made for
    mankind so that all of us can enjoy its fruits and live in
    happinesss, peace, joy and Harmany. Why all the wars and bloodshed
    all around the world is because people have not appreaciated the weed
    which the great lord god. We believe in people who produce all sorts of
    synthetic highs. God Made the Wonderul Weed and Man Made the Killer
    Alcohol.

    Lmfao as I remember a teacher in highschool saying. “God put horse**** on the earth you don’t smoke that do ya?”

  47. shamsham wrote: #
    Depression is not a disease.

    It most likely prevents depression temporarily but not permanently.

    you mean like all the chemical drugs out there that people take for depression? none of the drugs depressed people take cure depression they are just a ‘band-aid’ fix and mask your symptoms, at least when with weed your using a natural drug and not taking man made chemicals into your system. have you ever heard the side effects on those depression pill commercials? yikes… no thanks

  48. Idaho Lavasky wrote: #
    Hey everyone,

    I agree with the comment above!! This website really helped me and my friend with a project were doing for Health.

    I want to see more info!

    marijuana is a very commen substance used by alot of teenagers now day b4 1940 u could buy marijuana at any grocery stores but now people are all crazy about no letting any one who doesnt have a lincese to have it come on now ppl everyones gunna do it someday

    Cya

  49. God Did put this Plant on This earth for a reason. Marijuana is Medicine,It helps people more than It harms. It’s Impossible to Overdose,You can Just Fall Asleep. I think Theyr making It legal In November or something.I love Marijuana,I’m Sixteen And I started smoking at the Age of Fourteen.I don’t find it additcing,I can stop anytime I want,&&It makes me Happy and Chill,if I feel Liek **** and i smoke weed i automatically Feel Better and start singing and Dancing,Marijuana doesnt make you stupid.I get a’s and B’s and I smoke everyday for about three years,just kush(: BongsBlunts&&Pieces.

  50. now i’m not going to advocate that its necciarily good for you, but i really don’t think its as bad as so many people say it is. personally, i think alcohol is so much worse for you. the rate of dependence on alcohol is much greater than marijuana and morality rate while under the influence of alcohol is thousands of times greater than marijuana (which to my knowlage, no one has ever died under the influence of marijuana). least to say the profit that could be made by the government if it were to be legalized. thousands upon thousands of US citizens smoke marijuana reguarly and millions smoke it worldwide. legalizing the use/distribution/growth of marijuana would also decrease the crime rate significantly and the money spent on crime dealing with marijuana. we could solve a large part of the economic crisis if we legalized marijuana not just for the pleasure aspect but for the pratical use of hemp, biofuel made from hemp, and fabrics made from hemp.

    and this is my favorite part about marijuana: in order to kill yourself using marijuana alone, you would have to smoke 1500 pounds in 14 minutes… yeah not going to happen.

  51. JESUS PEOPLE, LEGALIZE!!! It is harmless! I advise all of you to do your research on the REAL reasons to why it is illegal. Then start talking. In the meantime: PRAISE TO JAH!

  52. I like how the 10th “fact” that is on this page (http://www.well.com/user/woa/fspot.htm) completely and totally contradicts a “fact” on your page (Interesting fact about marijuana is that marijuana cures/prevents more than 100 diseases including cancer and depression). Mainly the part about it cureing/preventing cancer. I would have to agree with you 100%.

  53. i m not an addict and i have never tried any drug

    i have went through alot of sites, for writing a paper on a topic of my choice in my class, and weighed the positive and negative effects of weed
    but the negative effects of weed are not more dangerous than the use of alcohol (100000+ deaths due to alcohol, 0 caused due to “only” weed itself)

    so if alcohol can be legal weed should be too

    this will greatly decrease the marijuana related arrests and save us money that we spend on the “detainees”, money which america needs, plus all the money they will make by selling it legaly (the taxes)

    so there are more such positive facts about legalizing marijuana

    so if the public ever gets to vote on its legalization i will vote for legalizing it. (if i am old enough to vote by that time)

  54. alot of people peosted. amazing.. i wonder why the world dont go on a huge Universal Weed party (Boston Tea Party)? not even the president can stop it, there is more than enough people to make this legal.. why not make it and save people from getting it illegally? Hello! There is tons of money that can be made, THIS WILL ELIMINATE DRUG DEALER WORLD WIDE! I am Luis McAllister from NJ and I approve this message (: hehee

  55. The legalizing is only a matter of time. People will come to realize that the more you ban something, the more you make it attractive. Places like Amsterdam where you can find herbal legal buds has the lowest drug related crime rate.

  56. WEED IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU YOU FUCKING IDIOTS I’m only 16 and I know that. ****ing stupid druggies. I know because my best friend died of a heart attack while doing it and they TOLD ME IT WAS THE WEED. ****ers

  57. Kyle no person ever died from marijuana overdose. You got hosed by your parents probably. You friend probably took something else since it is proven that you can’t die directly from overdosing with marijuana.

    Your language is horrible…buddy you should work on improving your attitude.

  58. Molly wrote: #
    Although no one may have died from an OD of marijuana, it does affect coordination, judgement, and reaction time making it very unsafe to operate a vehicle. When there is a “breathalyzer” for Cannabis, there is a possibility that I would be okay with its leagalization. Until then, keep the potheads off my roads.

    …i drive better high…

  59. Molly wrote: #
    Although no one may have died from an OD of marijuana, it does affect coordination, judgement, and reaction time making it very unsafe to operate a vehicle. When there is a “breathalyzer” for Cannabis, there is a possibility that I would be okay with its leagalization. Until then, keep the potheads off my roads.

    even if it were legalized there would be restrictions of using it with machinery and vehicles. The potheads are already on your roads, whether it’s legal or not. legalizing would encourage safer roads because then it could be regulated

  60. Well the funny thing here is, there is a theory known as the buffalo theory. And basically this theory states that in a herd of cattle, the slowest and weakest animals are always at the back of the herd and so get culled of by predators. This therefore improves the overall health of the herd through natural selection. Now this principle applies to marijuana and alcohol. Your brain operates in a similar fashion to a herd of cattle in the way your responsive brain cells relay information to each other, now marijuana and alcohol damage brain cells and kill them off, but most importantly the slowest and weakest first, overall improving your brain capabilities. Which means smoking and drinking can be partially beneficial to your brain. This doesn’t mean you can go all out, because after awhile you’ll just kill off all cells and be screwed. And the **** who said about Toke n Driving, needs to be shot,i know a lot of stoners, and i can vouch that the last thing anybody who is stoned enough to have their “co-ordination” and senses relaxed, is not going to want to get in a car, If they did, they wouldn’t be driving fast enough to cause any lasting damage to well anything. I reckon that it’s you who should stay of the road. Oh and another thing, accidents related to marijuana are due to psychosocial attacks, whereby the smoker has smoked marijuana for the past 40 years of their life everyday have decided that they can’t take a certain someone for stealing their bud and so go on a rampage. That or they are senile. Basically, marijuana only affects those with brain defects, and even they take ages to come into effect. I think i rambled on a bit there, who cares I’m high, and i ain’t drunk so i wont go and crash my car into your house, go rape your wife, cause civil unrest to the law and i won’t need the hospital to help e after my crazy night out on alcohol.

  61. Christian wrote: #

    Derek wrote: #
    you know, to overdose on marijuana, you would have to consume 150,000 pounds or more in 15 minutes or less.

    and to let anyone know, using a vaporizer for marijuana is the healthiest way to consume it. smoking it is the most dangerous way. think about it, your inhaling smoke into your lungs.

    1,600 lbs. in 10 minutes is proven to kill you

    which is both impossible and exactly what he said. Idiot.

  62. Just bringing this up for those who don’t know the guy calling himself KYLE WARREN is just a troll. What hes posted is just some copypasta that I’ve seen on like 5 different websites.

  63. The only reason ganja is still illegal is because it has so many uses (other than to get high) for example. You could (with the know how) run a vehicle on the oils, you can create clothes, fabrics etc out of hemp fibers. you can evern make paper. if we did start useing hemp products. who will start to suffer? the fat cats! just think, a new renewable energy source, (no need for oil) them cowboy looking oil tycoons won’t like that. they’ll end up being out of business.

    oh yeah, i forgot all about the big one! The pharmaceutical companies.
    they sell us medicines for just about anything these days. i’m assuming ( i know i shouldn’t, but..)that pain relif would be a majour one. Ganja could take the place of alot of these medicines and become a natural, non harmful alternative.

    To me the cannabis plant is natures way of patting you on the back and saying ”you know what, life is good”. But unfortunatly ‘the fat cats’ have there fat fingers in the government’s aswell, and an alternative to there products, that you could sustain your self makes them a little scared.

    Also people who are starting to question things that the government’s tell us can become very, very inquisitive when high. The government’s can’t have people asking too questions. Can they?

    The world truely is green. And not with fauna.

    p.s sorry for some grammer errors.

  64. Actually Marijuana is illegal because it’s a drug and mind altering. Not saying that it should be, just that is why.

    Hemp on the other hand, which is NOT Marijuana, but a cousin to the plant, is only illegal because big industry wanted it out as competition to all of those things you mention in your post.

    You can smoke an acre of Hemp and never get stoned. The plant looks similar, but has almost NO THC. It has thousands of other uses though.

    Here in the US, we can eat hemp seeds and take hemp seed oil (it’s very nutritions, high in Omega 3,6,9), we can wear hemp clothes, we can eat hemp cereal and chocolate with hemp in it, we can make fuel from it, they are even building homes with it…But you can’t grow it here.

    We must import it from Canada, China and Europe. Those countries have made Hemp legal to grow and are making millions from us. Instead, our farmers should be making that money.

    Take a look at http://TheHempNetworkTeam.com and you will find much more interesting info. Including a film the government made in 1942 asking farmers to grow hemp for the war effort!

  65. 6000 BCE Cannabis seeds used for food in China
    4000 BCE Textiles made of hemp are used in China. Remains have been found of hemp fibers from this period and from Turkestan a century later. 1
    2727 BCE First recorded use of cannabis as medicine in Chinese pharmacopoeia. In every part of the world humankind has used cannabis for a wide variety of health problems. 2
    1500 BCE Cannabis cultivated in China for food and fiber
    1500 BCE Scythians cultivate cannabis and use it to weave fine hemp cloth. (Sumach 1975)
    1200 – 800 BCE Bhang (dried cannabis leaves, seeds and stems) is mentioned in the Hindu sacred text Atharva veda (Science of Charms) as “Sacred Grass”, one of the five sacred plants of India. It is used by medicinally and ritually as an offering to Shiva. 3
    700 – 600 BCE The Zoroastrian Zend-Avesta, an ancient Persian religious text of several hundred volumes, and said to have been written by Zarathustra (Zoroaster), refers to bhang as Zoroaster’s “good narcotic” (Vendidad or The Law Against Demons)
    700 – 300 BCE Scythian tribes leave Cannabis seeds as offerings in royal tombs.
    500 BCE Scythian couple die and are buried with two small tents covering censers. Attached to one tent stick was a decorated leather pouch containing wild Cannabis seeds. This closely matches the stories told by Herodotus. The gravesite, discovered in the late 1940s, was in Pazryk, northwest of the Tien Shan Mountains in modern-day Khazakstan.
    500 BCE Hemp is introduced into Northern Europe by the Scythians. An urn containing leaves and seeds of the Cannabis plant, unearthed near Berlin, is dated to about this time.
    500 – 100 BCE Hemp spreads throughout northern Europe.
    430 BCE Herodotus reports on both ritual and recreation use of Cannabis by the Scythians (Herodotus The Histories 430 B.C. trans. G. Rawlinson).
    100 – 0 BCE The psychotropic properties of Cannabis are mentioned in the newly compiled herbal Pen Ts’ao Ching which is attributed to an emperor c. 2700 B.C.
    0 – 100 CE Construction of Samartian gold and glass paste stash box for storing hashish, coriander, or salt, buried in Siberian tomb.
    70 Dioscorides mentions the use of Cannabis as a Roman medicament.
    170 Galen (Roman) alludes to the psychoactivity of Cannabis seed confections.
    500 – 600 The Jewish Talmud mentions the euphoriant properties of Cannabis. (Abel 1980)
    900 – 1000 Scholars debate the pros and cons of eating hashish. Use spreads throughout Arabia.
    1090 – 1256 In Khorasan, Persia, Hasan ibn al-Sabbah, the Old Man of the Mountain, recruits followers to commit assassinations…legends develop around their supposed use of hashish. These legends are some of the earliest written tales of the discovery of the inebriating powers of Cannabis and the supposed use of Hashish. 1256 Alamut falls
    Early 12th Century Hashish smoking very popular throughout the Middle East.
    12th Century Cannabis is introduced in Egypt during the reign of the Ayyubid dynasty on the occasion of the flooding of Egypt by mystic devotees coming from Syria. (M.K. Hussein 1957 – Soueif 1972)
    1155 – 1221 Persian legend of the Sufi master Sheik Haidar’s of Khorasan’s personal discovery of Cannabis and it’s subsequent spread to Iraq, Bahrain, Egypt and Syria. Another of the ealiest written narratives of the use of Cannabis as an inebriant.
    13th Century The oldest monograph on hashish, Zahr al-‘arish fi tahrim al-hashish, was written. It has since been lost.
    13th Century Ibn al-Baytar of Spain provides a description of psychaoctive Cannabis.
    13th Century Arab traders bring Cannabis to the Mozambique coast of Africa.
    1231 Hashish introduced to Iraq in the reign of Caliph Mustansir (Rosenthal 1971)
    1271 – 1295 Journeys of Marco Polo in which he gives second-hand reports of the story of Hasan ibn al-Sabbah and his “assassins” using hashish. First time reports of Cannabis have been brought to the attention of Europe.
    1378 Ottoman Emir Soudoun Scheikhouni issues one of the first edicts against the eating of hashish.
    1526 Babur Nama, first emperor and founder of Mughal Empire learned of hashish in Afghanistan.
    1549 Angolan slaves brought cannabis with them to the sugar plantations of northeastern Brazil. They were permitted to plant their cannabis between rows of cane, and to smoke it between harvests. 3
    mid 16th Century The epic poem, Benk u Bode, by the poet Mohammed Ebn Soleiman Foruli of Baghdad, deals allegorically with a dialectical battle between wine and hashish.
    Apr 10, 1563 “Conversations on the simples, drugs and materia medica of India” is published by Portuguese physician Garcia de Orta. It discusses Cannabis, Opium, and Nutmeg, among more than 50 medicinal plants and substances. [Details]
    17th Century Use of hashish, alcohol, and opium spreads among the population of occupied Constantinople
    1606-1632 French and British cultivate Cannabis for hemp at their colonies in Port Royal (1606), Virginia (1611), and Plymouth (1632). 3
    Late 17th Century Hashish becomes a major trade item between Central Asia and South Asia.
    1798 Napoleon discovers that much of the Egyptian lower class habitually uses hashish (Kimmens 1977). He declares a total prohibition. Soldiers returning to France bring the tradition with them.
    19th Century Hashish production expands from Russian Turkestan into Yarkand in Chinese Turkestan.
    1809 Antoine Sylvestre de Sacy, a leading Arabist, reveals the etymology of the words “assassin” and “hashishin”
    1840 In America, medicinal preparations with a Cannabis base are available. Hashish available in Persian pharmacies.
    1843 Le Club des Hachichins, or Hashish Eater’s Club, is established in Paris. 3
    after 1850 Hashish appears in Greece.
    1856 British tax ganja and charas trade in India
    1870 – 1880 First reports of hashish smoking on Greek mainland
    c. 1875 Cultivation for hashish introduced to Greece
    1877 Kerr reports on Indian ganja and charas trade.
    1890 Greek Department of Interior prohibits importance, cultivation and use of hashish.
    1890 Hashish made illegal in Turkey
    1893 – 1894 The India Hemp Drugs Commission Report is issued.
    1893 – 1894 70,000 to 80,000 kg of hashish legally imported into India from Central Asia each year.
    1906 Pure Food and Drug Act is passed, regulating the labelling of products containing Alcohol, Opiates, Cocaine, and Cannabis, among others. The law went into effect Jan 1, 1907 4 [Details]
    Early 20th Century Hashish smoking very popular throughout the Middle East.
    1915 – 1927 Cannabis begins to be prohibited for nonmedical use in the U.S., especially in SW states…California (1915), Texas (1919), Louisiana (1924), and New York (1927).
    1920 Metaxus dictators in Greece crack down on hashish smoking.
    1920s Hashish smuggled into Egypt from Greece, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, and Central Asia
    1926 Lebanese hashish production peaks after World War I until prohibited in 1926.
    1928 Recrational use of Cannabis is banned in Britain.
    1920s – 1930s High-quality hashish produced in Turkey near Greek border.
    1930 Yarkand region of Chinese Turkestan exports 91,471 kg of hashish legally into the Northwest Frontier and Punjab regions of India
    1930s Legal taxed imports of hashish continue into India from Central Asia.
    1934 – 1935 Chinese government moves to end all Cannabis cultivation in Yarkand and charas traffic from Yarkand. Both licit and illicit hashish production become illegal in Chinese Turkestan.
    1936 Propaganda film “Reefer Madness” made to scare American youth away from using Cannabis.
    1937 Cannabis made federally illegal in the U.S. with the passage of the Marihuana Tax Act.
    1938 Supply of hashish from chinese Turkestan nearly ceases.
    1940s Greek hashish smoking tradition fades.
    1941 Indian government considers cultivation in Kashmir to fill void of hashish from Chinese Turkestan.
    1941 – 1942 Hand-rubbed charas from Nepal is choicest hashish in India during World War II.
    1945 Legal hashish consumption continues in India
    1945 – 1955 Hashish use in Greece flourishes again
    1950s Hashish still smuggled into India from Chinese Central Asia
    1950s Moroccan government tacitly allows kif cultivation in Rif Mountains.
    1962 First hashish made in Morocco.
    1963 Turkish police seize 2.5 tons of hashish
    1965 First reports of C. afghanica use for hashish production in northern Afghanistan
    1965 Mustafa comes to Ketama in Morocco to make hashish from local kif.
    1966 The Moroccan government attempts to purge kif growers from Rif Mountains.
    1967 “Smash”, the first hashish oil appears. Red Lebanese reaches California.
    Late 1960s – Early 1970s The Brotherhood popularizes Afghani hashish.
    1970 – 1973 Huge fields of Cannabis cultivated for hashish production in Afghanistan. Last years that truly great afghani hashish is available
    1972 The Nixon-appointed Shafer Commission urged use of cannabis be re-legalized, but their recommendation was ignored. Medical research continues. 2
    Early 1970s Lebanese red and blonde hashish of very high-quality exported. The highest quality Turkish hashish from Gaziantep near Syria appears in western Europe.
    Early 1970s Afghani hashish varieties introduced to North America for sinsemilla production. Westerners bring metal sieve cloths to Afghanistan. Law enforcement efforts against hashish begin in Afghanistan
    1973 Nepal bans the Cannabis shops and charas (hand-rolled hash) export.
    1973 Afghan government makes hashish production and sales illegal. Afghani harvest is pitifully small.
    1975 FDA establishes Compassionate Use program for medical marijuana.
    1976 – 1977 Quality of Lebanese hashish reaches zenith.
    1978 Westerners make sieved hashish in Nepal from wild Cannabis.
    Late 1970s Increasing manufacture of “modern” Afghani hashish. Cannabis varieties from Afghanistan imported into Kashmir for sieved hashish production.
    1980s Morocco becomes one of, if not the largest, hashish producing and exporting nations.
    1980s “Border” hashish produced in northwestern Pakistan along the Afghan border to avoid Soviet-Afghan war.
    Early 1980s Quality of Lebanese hashish declines.
    1983 – 1984 Small amounts of the last high-quality Turkish hashish appear.
    1985 Hashish still produced by Muslims of Kashgar and Yarkland (NW China).
    1986 Most private stashes of pre-war Afghani hashish in Amsterdam, Goa, and America are nearly finished.
    May 13, 1986 Dronabinol is placed into Schedule II by the DEA. 5
    1987 Moroccan government cracks down upon Cannabis cultivation in lower eleations of Rif Mountains.
    1988 DEA administrative law Judge Francis Young finds after thorough hearings that marijuana has clearly established medical use and should be reclassified as a prescriptive drug. His recommendation is ignored.
    1993 Cannabis eradication efforts resume in Morocco.
    1994 Heavy fighting between rival Muslim clans continues to upset hashish trade in Afghanistan
    1994 Border hashish still produced in Pakistan.
    1995 Introduction of hashish-making equipment and appearance of locally produced hashish in Amsterdam coffee shops.
    Oct 23, 2001 Britain’s Home Secretary, David Blunkett, proposes relaxing the classification of cannabis from a class B to class C. As of June 10, 2002, this has not taken effect.

  66. Don’t say it’s harmless; we can’t take you seriously when you do.

    Numerous studies have shown marijuana smoke to contain carcinogens and to be an irritant to the lungs. In fact, marijuana smoke contains 5070 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than does tobacco smoke.

    People who smoke it frequently also raise their chances of mood disorders.

  67. im a severe asthmatic and i got told by my doctor that if i am ever anywhere without my inhaler and someones got weed..roll a fat 1 ! it relaxes ur muscles and helps you breathe .

  68. hey,just a small fact, weed should not be legalized because then we would have to pay taxes on that **** and im not down for that at all, there would be an age limit on it and it would be more exspensive so the government can make money off it, it should be decriminalized then we can still go to our favorite dealer or whatever or wherever you get your skunk and the authorities cant do **** all to us. k thanks :)

  69. C wrote: #
    Don’t say it’s harmless; we can’t take you seriously when you do.

    Numerous studies have shown marijuana smoke to contain carcinogens and to be an irritant to the lungs. In fact, marijuana smoke contains 5070 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than does tobacco smoke.

    People who smoke it frequently also raise their chances of mood disorders.

    yes this is true. although the same can be said for a majority of the foods you eat and the air you breathe. If you ask any doctor about smoking pot he will tell you it’s bad for your lungs, this should be fairly obvious since all smoke is unhealthy. The main problem i have with pot is laziness, but im convinced that is based on the person. It’s not for everyone and i enjoy having sober friends. i also like getting stoned. i don’t smoke pot for anxiety or depression or pain i just like to get high and forget the world for a bit. it has always irritated me when people try to convice themselves and others they smoke pot for self medicating reasons. i’m pretty sure there are better medicines for a majority of the ailments pot helps that you don’t have to smoke, but there are still a good many benefits from it also. another thing is stop comparing it to things that are already legal and hazardous such as cigarettes and alcohol. the argument to decriminalize or legalize pot should be separate and succeed on its own merit, and yea i think it should be regulated a small amount. i enjoy seeing my guy and hanging out with him but for alot of teens who haven’t met any decent people to buy it from are getting robbed, hurt or buy laced bag; so being able to buy it in a store with guaranteed quality, quantity and price is the best way to go. and yes the government will tax it just like they tax everything else and yu can’t stop them from doing it. a tax on legal pot would be necessary since a regulatory agency will have to be set up to ensure the comsumer is protected and i don’t mind paying an added fee for things such as this since its a service provided by a business. The only problem would be democrats such as hilary clinton who want to make you pay extreme amounts in taxes as a punishment for enjoying a product they don’t like. Don’t take me the wrong way and i love being stoned but there is no substitution for responsibility and moderation.

  70. josh wrote: #

    Molly wrote: #
    Although no one may have died from an OD of marijuana, it does affect coordination, judgement, and reaction time making it very unsafe to operate a vehicle. When there is a “breathalyzer” for Cannabis, there is a possibility that I would be okay with its leagalization. Until then, keep the potheads off my roads.

    even if it were legalized there would be restrictions of using it with machinery and vehicles. The potheads are already on your roads, whether it’s legal or not. legalizing would encourage safer roads because then it could be regulated

    wow, you’re super critical, and a complete prejudist…try it and you’d be a hypocrite too.. i dont complain that people don’t smoke..

  71. i really dont think weed is bad for me or anyone in this matter… all you ****ing dumb ****s who say its bad for a person thats not true my dads a doctor and uses it on his pationts and yeah its not the same weed always. some weed/dope/cronic/yum yumyum/green ec.. can be lased and that can be dangris in come cases but. if your just chilling with your friends having agood time and smoke to much dope the worst thing that will happen is you will green (green out)and when you green out your feeling really tired. SMOKE DOPE ITS GOOD FOR YOU

  72. For Dylan Wilson, Which says weed isn’t bad for him is the person that can’t type a sentence without misusing a simple word. I believe their are positive affects about weed, but also I believe that weed has it’s negative. The reason why I said that is that most people that are heavy users need to realize that their is birth defects when smoking this, Your mobility skills which deal with driving any machinery, and last that it does contain toxins in which can lead to lung cancer. I agree that other drugs that are legal shouldn’t be legal for the side affects and long term use affects that they contain. I just believe that most user that are young age should not use it and be monitored so their not at risk of any of the risk with marijuana. The benefits are that many treatments have been given with results of success in curing diseases. With all said that if needed legal i believe that should it be issued only to to adults needed and teenagers needed. This is also one of the biggest nation cash crop of all time so look at that for a detail of why to make legal.

  73. Typical for one that is associated with it everyday use. If you want to smoke then smoke I’m just saying that until it’s legal in US then we have to respect rules.

  74. AUTHER, you’re not going to find me goose stepping or sieg heiling anytime soon. I don’t see any need to obey unjust and irrational laws, especially at the price I have to pay if I abstain.

    This country has a long tradition of lawbreakers who are considered heroes, so take your “must follow orders” philosophy to Iran or North Korea.

    Which lawbreakers? Well how about the 56 old white men that signed a Dear George letter at a 4th of July picnic in 1776? Yes, that was in fact the 1st annual 4th of July picnic. Wow, that was High Treason against the Crown. If we hadn’t won the war all of them would have been shipped back to England, tried, and executed.

    In the middle 1800s there was an organized syndicate of scofflaws who would steal the property of the poor dirt farmers in the southern states and just to the northern states or Canada and just abandon them. They weren’t even stealing this property for profit! This criminal mob called themselves the “Underground Railroad” At least one of their kingpins was put to death, a man name John Brown. Don’t ask me why these people are heroes. Every one of them are serial felons.

    Then there was that woman Rosa Parks. This dumb broad thought where she sat on a bus was important. Hey, every single bus I’ve been on has had identical seats front and rear and a back door to ease departure. What the heck was she complaining about? Still I often hear Rosa Parks this, and Rosa Parks that. Just a selfish woman who didn’t know her place.

    Around that same time a jail bird with nothing better to do wrote a letter and had this self serving statement to offer:

    One may well ask: “How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?” The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that “an unjust law is no law at all.”

    Now, what is the difference between the two? How does one determine whether a law is just or unjust? A just law is a man made code that squares with the moral law or the law of God. An unjust law is a code that is out of harmony with the moral law. To put it in the terms of St. Thomas Aquinas: An unjust law is a human law that is not rooted in eternal law and natural law. Any law that uplifts human personality is just. Any law that degrades human personality is unjust.

    http://www.africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/Letter_Birmingham.html

    Of course freedom, freeing slaves, equal protection under the law for people getting lynched are all significantly more important than being able to enjoy recreational cannabis. Were these issues not already settled and put to bed I’d be signing declarations of independences, running Negroes from south to north, marching with the civil rights protests, maybe even getting myself shot for my trouble. But now we’re at the point where my freedom is the most important thing.

    No sir, I will not obey the cannabis laws. I fully reject your assertion that we should orders like good little germans.

    (disclaimer: Please don’t beat me up. If what I said seemed retarded please presume that I was being sarcastic.)

  75. Too bad these videos are more or less, wrong. THC is not the cause for the “curing” effects and all the crap these hicks are saying. Anyone who knows anything about basic pharmacology, knows that THC does not become active unless heated to cause decarboxylation of the cannabinoid THC. Basic science disproves everything they have said.

    Acting stupid gets people nowhere in life, like the people in these videos.

    Wow. There aren’t too many people I run into who know about decarboxylation and it’s relationship to the potency of cannabis. Even to the point of spelling it correctly. Kudos! But you should be advised that heating is not the only method of decarboxylation. Curing for a long enough period of time is a valid method that will also do the trick. There are others, some heavy duty laboratory tricks that require some stupendously complicated lab equipment which aren’t really worth my time thinking about, but just like smoking isn’t required to enjoy cannabis, heating isn’t required for decarboxylation.

    THC does not become active without decarboxylation of the cannabinoid THC.

    Is in fact the more accurate statement.

    (the above is proof positive that the war on (some) drugs causes perversion of reality. No way should a guy like me know how to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius, grams to picograms, or how to spell the word decarboxylate, much less understand the concept. But as I like to say, necessity is a mothertucker.)

  76. Auther Cornelius wrote: #
    For Dylan Wilson, Which says weed isn’t bad for him is the person that can’t type a sentence without misusing a simple word. I believe their are positive affects about weed, but also I believe that weed has it’s negative. The reason why I said that is that most people that are heavy users need to realize that their is birth defects when smoking this, Your mobility skills which deal with driving any machinery, and last that it does contain toxins in which can lead to lung cancer. I agree that other drugs that are legal shouldn’t be legal for the side affects and long term use affects that they contain. I just believe that most user that are young age should not use it and be monitored so their not at risk of any of the risk with marijuana. The benefits are that many treatments have been given with results of success in curing diseases. With all said that if needed legal i believe that should it be issued only to to adults needed and teenagers needed. This is also one of the biggest nation cash crop of all time so look at that for a detail of why to make legal.

    Birth defects? From Pot? Not possible. They did a 15 year study in Jamaica on mothers who smoked pot and mothers who didn’t smoke pot. Guess what happened out of 30 total women. Nothing there was no birth defects,no learning issues. Only difference was in the mothers. The mothers who smoked pot had a far easier pregnancy.

    As far as cancer goes. Marijuana itself has NO carcinogens. The carcinogens are formed by combustion of the plant matter and releasing smoke. Any plants you burn are going to have toxins in the smoke. Using a Vaporizer completely avoids any carcinogenic smoke.

    Here is a break down of the main chemicals in cannabis and what they do. Words in bold are the chemical followed by their therapeutic properties

    CBD-
    Anxiolytic -(anti anxiety)

    antipyschotic-(anti craziness)

    antiepileptic-(anti seizure)

    neuroprotective-(protects brain,spine,nervous system *Parkinson’s disease,Alzheimer’s disease*)

    vasorelxant-(relaxes and reduced stress on vascular system)

    antispasmodic-(muscle relaxer)

    anti-ischemic-(treats coronary artery disease)

    antproliferative,(anti-cancer)-

    antiemetic-(anti-vomiting and nausea)

    antibacterial-(non bacterial)

    antidiabetic-(prevents diabetes)

    antipsoriatic-(treats psoriasis)

    intestinal anti-prokinetic-(reduces contractions in the small intestine)

    analgesic (Pain)-

    bone stimulant-(bone growth/repair)

    anti inflammatory-(reduces swelling)

    immunosupressive-(prevent the body from rejecting an organ transplant,
    treating graft-versus-host disease after a bone marrow transplant,
    or for the treatment of auto-immune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis or Crohn’s disease)

    THC V-
    Anorectic-(increases appetite)

    bone stimulant-(bone growth/repair)

    antiepileptic-(anti seizure)
    CBG-
    Antiproliferative-(anti-cancer)

    antibacterial-(non bacterial)

    bone stimulant-(bone growth/repair)

    CBC-
    Anti-inflammatory-(reduces swelling)

    analgesic-(pain)

    bone stimulant-(bone growth/repair)

    anti microbial-(kills or inhibits the growth of micro organisims)

    antiproliferative-(anti-cancer)

    delta9-THCA-
    Antispasmodic-(muscle relaxer)

    antiproliferative-(anti-cancer)

    CBDV-
    Bone stimulant-(bone growth/repair)

  77. Auther Cornelius wrote: #
    For Dylan Wilson, Which says weed isn’t bad for him is the person that can’t type a sentence without misusing a simple word. I believe their are positive affects about weed, but also I believe that weed has it’s negative. The reason why I said that is that most people that are heavy users need to realize that their is birth defects when smoking this, Your mobility skills which deal with driving any machinery, and last that it does contain toxins in which can lead to lung cancer. I agree that other drugs that are legal shouldn’t be legal for the side affects and long term use affects that they contain. I just believe that most user that are young age should not use it and be monitored so their not at risk of any of the risk with marijuana. The benefits are that many treatments have been given with results of success in curing diseases. With all said that if needed legal i believe that should it be issued only to to adults needed and teenagers needed. This is also one of the biggest nation cash crop of all time so look at that for a detail of why to make legal.

    Birth defects? From Pot? Not possible. They did a 15 year study in Jamaica on mothers who smoked pot and mothers who didn’t smoke pot. Guess what happened out of 30 total women. Nothing there was no birth defects,no learning issues. Only difference was in the mothers. The mothers who smoked pot had a far easier pregnancy.

    As far as cancer goes. Marijuana itself has NO carcinogens. The carcinogens are formed by combustion of the plant matter and releasing smoke. Any plants you burn are going to have toxins in the smoke. Using a Vaporizer completely avoids any carcinogenic smoke.

    Here is a break down of the main chemicals in cannabis and what they do. Words in bold are the chemical followed by their therapeutic properties

    CBD-
    Anxiolytic -(anti anxiety)

    antipyschotic-(anti craziness)

    antiepileptic-(anti seizure)

    neuroprotective-(protects brain,spine,nervous system *Parkinson’s disease,Alzheimer’s disease*)

    vasorelxant-(relaxes and reduced stress on vascular system)

    antispasmodic-(muscle relaxer)

    anti-ischemic-(treats coronary artery disease)

    antproliferative,(anti-cancer)-

    antiemetic-(anti-vomiting and nausea)

    antibacterial-(non bacterial)

    antidiabetic-(prevents diabetes)

    antipsoriatic-(treats psoriasis)

    intestinal anti-prokinetic-(reduces contractions in the small intestine)

    analgesic (Pain)-

    bone stimulant-(bone growth/repair)

    anti inflammatory-(reduces swelling)

    immunosupressive-(prevent the body from rejecting an organ transplant,
    treating graft-versus-host disease after a bone marrow transplant,
    or for the treatment of auto-immune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis or Crohn’s disease)

    THC V-
    Anorectic-(increases appetite)

    bone stimulant-(bone growth/repair)

    antiepileptic-(anti seizure)
    CBG-
    Antiproliferative-(anti-cancer)

    antibacterial-(non bacterial)

    bone stimulant-(bone growth/repair)

    CBC-
    Anti-inflammatory-(reduces swelling)

    analgesic-(pain)

    bone stimulant-(bone growth/repair)

    anti microbial-(kills or inhibits the growth of micro organisims)

    antiproliferative-(anti-cancer)

    delta9-THCA-
    Antispasmodic-(muscle relaxer)

    antiproliferative-(anti-cancer)

    CBDV-
    Bone stimulant-(bone growth/repair)

  78. The first drafts of the declaration were written on hemp, the final and actual declaration was written on parchment

    Parchment is a thin material made from calfskin, sheepskin or goatskin, often split. Its most common use was as a material for writing on, for documents, notes, or the pages of a book, codex or manuscript. It is distinct from leather in that parchment is limed but not tanned; therefore, it is very reactive to changes in relative humidity and is not waterproof. The finer qualities of parchment are called vellum.

    Check your facts carefully before you post things boasting about the amazing pot leaf.

    Also I’d really like to see the study that says that pot caused NO birth defects… cause I think it’s bull.

    I like pot, I think it should be legal, but check your facts before you post.

  79. Come to Canada… especially BC! It’s still illegal here, but nobody really gives a sh!t. Just don’t get greedy and you’ll be fine.

  80. Dear all of you fools that think marijuana doesn’t have any carcinogens: http://drugabuse.gov/nidahome.html

    please do some research first

    Where Does Marijuana Come From?

    Marijuana is the dried leaves and flowers of the hemp plant (Cannabis sativa). Like all plants it’s sensitive to the environment where it grows.

    Different weather and soil conditions can change the amounts of the chemicals inside the plant. That means marijuana grown in a place like Hawaii might be chemically stronger than marijuana from Mexico or vice-versa.

    How does marijuana affect nerve cells in the brain?

    Marijuana causes some parts of the brain – such as those governing emotions, memory and judgement — to lose balance and controoooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllll. (NIDA)

    Cancer
    Its hard to know for sure whether marijuana use alone causes cancer, because many people who smoke marijuana also smoke cigarettes and use other drugs. But it is known that marijuana smoke contains some of the same, and sometimes even more, of the cancer-causing chemicals found in tobacco smoke. Studies show that someone who smokes five joints per day may be taking in as many cancer-causing chemicals as someone who smokes a full pack of cigarettes every day (15) .

    Lungs and airways
    People who smoke marijuana often develop the same kinds of breathing problems that cigarette smokers have: coughing and wheezing. They tend to have more chest colds than nonusers. They are also at greater risk of getting lung infections like pneumonia.

    Immune system
    Our immune system protects the body from many agents that cause disease. It is not certain whether marijuana damages the immune system of people, but both animal and human studies have shown that marijuana impairs the ability of T-cells in the lungs’ immune systemm to fight off some infections.

    (NIDA)

  81. Cait wrote: #
    The first drafts of the declaration were written on hemp, the final and actual declaration was written on parchment

    Parchment is a thin material made from calfskin, sheepskin or goatskin, often split. Its most common use was as a material for writing on, for documents, notes, or the pages of a book, codex or manuscript. It is distinct from leather in that parchment is limed but not tanned; therefore, it is very reactive to changes in relative humidity and is not waterproof. The finer qualities of parchment are called vellum.

    Check your facts carefully before you post things boasting about the amazing pot leaf.

    Also I’d really like to see the study that says that pot caused NO birth defects… cause I think it’s bull.

    I like pot, I think it should be legal, but check your facts before you post.

    Here is the the study they did on Jamaican mothers who smoked pot. The conclusion was no harm done and the mothers who smoked actually had an easier pregnancy.
    http://www.druglibrary.org/Schaffer/hemp/medical/can-babies.htm

  82. Tom wrote: #
    Dear all of you fools that think marijuana doesn’t have any carcinogens: http://drugabuse.gov/nidahome.html

    please do some research first

    Where Does Marijuana Come From?

    Marijuana is the dried leaves and flowers of the hemp plant (Cannabis sativa). Like all plants it’s sensitive to the environment where it grows.

    Different weather and soil conditions can change the amounts of the chemicals inside the plant. That means marijuana grown in a place like Hawaii might be chemically stronger than marijuana from Mexico or vice-versa.

    How does marijuana affect nerve cells in the brain?

    Marijuana causes some parts of the brain – such as those governing emotions, memory and judgement — to lose balance and controoooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllll. (NIDA)

    Cancer
    Its hard to know for sure whether marijuana use alone causes cancer, because many people who smoke marijuana also smoke cigarettes and use other drugs. But it is known that marijuana smoke contains some of the same, and sometimes even more, of the cancer-causing chemicals found in tobacco smoke. Studies show that someone who smokes five joints per day may be taking in as many cancer-causing chemicals as someone who smokes a full pack of cigarettes every day (15) .

    Lungs and airways
    People who smoke marijuana often develop the same kinds of breathing problems that cigarette smokers have: coughing and wheezing. They tend to have more chest colds than nonusers. They are also at greater risk of getting lung infections like pneumonia.

    Immune system
    Our immune system protects the body from many agents that cause disease. It is not certain whether marijuana damages the immune system of people, but both animal and human studies have shown that marijuana impairs the ability of T-cells in the lungs’ immune systemm to fight off some infections.

    (NIDA)

    Trusting a GOV site is your 1st mistake. If vaporized or taken orally Marijuana HAS NO CARCINOGENIC PROPERTIES. Memory HA it’s been PROVEN that it does NOT hurt your memory all it does is shuts down the short term memory during the high. BUT while it’s shut down they found it’s actually repairing and reorganizing so to speak the neurons.

    Hold on there is more. It stops and reverses the effects of Parkinsons disease, it’s very useful in helping Alzheimer patients retain their long term memory and helps protect the brain from the disease.Not to mention it also stops damage to the brain caused by the poison we call alcohol.

    You need to do some research yourself and look up the Madrid study on cannabis IT DOES STOP THE SPREAD OF CANCER AND KILLS THE CANCER CELLS more effectively than radiation and chemo also it helps repair organs damaged by chemo and radiation.

    As far as immunity goes CBV is a immunity suppressant BUT that serves a great purpose to people with Immune disorders such as Rheumatoid arthritis or people who have had organ transplants.

    You need to take your propaganda else where where other brain washed morons will believe you…..

  83. Fact: In the recorded history of the WORLD, as we know it, there have been ZERO deaths attributed to Marijuana.

    Fact: Alcohol and cigarettes kill THOUSANDS a day.

    Fact: People against marijuana are exactly the people who need to get high.

    Quit flinging other people’s propaganda you just read and instead do some RESEARCH. Think for yourselves …

  84. im just a person who wants marijuana legal its never done anything to harm me and ive always enjoyed smoking it alot of people say its bad but foreal no one dies from smoking weed on occasion yes but its very very rare and really alcohol and cigs kill hundreds of thousands of people a yr and marijuana may kill one or two if any at all all im sayin is dont judge anything or judge anyone before u have done it and or beem judged by the people who judge me just for bein a peaceful and loving pot head

  85. Alice wrote:
    i got a heart attack the second time i smoked marijuana. and now i have short term memory loss

    This was probly due to a heart condition that you already had.

  86. Weeedd iss a natural herb and is a part of mother nature so put down the fancy volcabulary and SMOKE UP ! xD

  87. Yes it is true that there are many benefits to Marijuana!
    but the one most prominent effect that ALL studies agree on is that it causes apathy in everyone who uses it.PERIOD! smokers,tokers,snorters,horters, and even yes, EVEN ORAL INGESTION. I have never seen a pot smoker ever make something of themselves. The just lose all drive and become mellow apathetic creatures that just wanna get along.

    I KNOW. I’VE SEEN IT. I’VE BEEN THERE. I GREW UP IN HUMBOLT COUNTY, CALIFORNIA!!!!

  88. When I smoke pot I do feel better and I know for a fact I am still in control I don’t get slow at all I can still walk talk and everything I do on a regular day I can eat more than usual and I sleep better it makes my whole day better there’s is no down side to it except jail and it cost so stay low on cops weed helps you a lot just don’t get caught with it achohol is worse than weed but its legal why is that? Plus weed don’t make you wanna go drive and hurt someone and forget you even did it so think for a minute and be smart about it thc is already in you so its natural

  89. Lorem Ipsum wrote:
    Yes it is true that there are many benefits to Marijuana!
    but the one most prominent effect that ALL studies agree on is that it causes apathy in everyone who uses it.PERIOD! smokers,tokers,snorters,horters, and even yes, EVEN ORAL INGESTION. I have never seen a pot smoker ever make something of themselves. The just lose all drive and become mellow apathetic creatures that just wanna get along.

    I KNOW. I’VE SEEN IT. I’VE BEEN THERE. I GREW UP IN HUMBOLT COUNTY, CALIFORNIA!!!!

    dude your kinda dumb you think that marijuana smokers don’t go anywhere yeah about half don’t but that’s probably because they wouldn’t go anywhere in the first place but 12 of our presidents have smoked pot that we know of call that not doing anything with your life i could give you many more examples if you want but don’t just assume that they don’t go anywhere

  90. Lorem Ipsum wrote:
    Yes it is true that there are many benefits to Marijuana!
    but the one most prominent effect that ALL studies agree on is that it causes apathy in everyone who uses it.PERIOD! smokers,tokers,snorters,horters, and even yes, EVEN ORAL INGESTION. I have never seen a pot smoker ever make something of themselves. The just lose all drive and become mellow apathetic creatures that just wanna get along.

    I KNOW. I’VE SEEN IT. I’VE BEEN THERE. I GREW UP IN HUMBOLT COUNTY, CALIFORNIA!!!!

    You are an ****…. I can introduce you to a dozen or more Drs,lawyers,teachers,Who smoke pot. Over 40% of the US population has admitted to smoking pot and the number is probably greater because of people afraid to admit it. Yes people who abuse marijuana become lazy slugs but people who use it once a day or even just a couple times a week carry on normal productive lives. I suffer from adult ADD which makes it hard to accomplish what needs to be done. That’s until I smoke a joint, then I function normally and can get my work done in a timely manner,and it’s done right.

  91. Lorem Ipsum wrote:
    Yes it is true that there are many benefits to Marijuana!
    but the one most prominent effect that ALL studies agree on is that it causes apathy in everyone who uses it.PERIOD! smokers,tokers,snorters,horters, and even yes, EVEN ORAL INGESTION. I have never seen a pot smoker ever make something of themselves. The just lose all drive and become mellow apathetic creatures that just wanna get along.

    I KNOW. I’VE SEEN IT. I’VE BEEN THERE. I GREW UP IN HUMBOLT COUNTY, CALIFORNIA!!!!

    Dude you are SErIOUSLY mistaken! Thomas Jefferson used to smoke and grow marijuana, and if you read a couple history books Im pretty sure he has done quite a bit. Yes marijuana CAN cause an apathetic characteristic to develop but compared to alcohol and tobacco which can cause cancer and depression and other diseases (which marijuana can cure/prevent) it’s effects are MINOR! Alcohol and Tobacco kill over 500,000 people every year while marijuana hasnever killed a soul.
    People say weed is a gateway drug but studies have proven that most people who do any drugs at all started with alcohol and tobacco. The statistical facts outweigh any argument made against ignorant “Americans” who look to limit the Freedom and Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness our Founding Fathers fought so hard to protect!

  92. Bob Barker wrote:
    Someone once told me that weed eats at fat. Is this true?

    No..It bonds to fat. Thats why in order to ingest it it has to be cooked in a fatty substance such as butter,whole milk,olive oil anything high in unsaturated fats

  93. the only reason it is illegal, is because it would turn into a cottage industry. its too easy for anyone to produce for big money to make all the money. simply put, it would put too much money in the hands of poor people and the rich law makers do not want that.

  94. I think what you all are not taking into consideration is that like alcohol and tobacco, cannabis would be abused to a point the government could not control it. Now yes we are aware that its benefits are huge, and it would do a lot of good to the world. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who would smoke it or eat it abusively. We cant deny that when under its influence, motor functions or mental processes will decrease. Radically or little depending on the person, although this is the same with alcohol and the laws are just as tight. In some countries they are testing it, using it as a medical treatment. Even then it would end up with someone getting it prescribed and most likely selling it on streets. Now a lot of people may say “I wouldn’t do something like that”, unfortunately they aren’t everyone and just like the governments and fat cats we all say are doing this to make money. The people who would abuse the system would do it for the same reason. Profit. I’m not saying that I wouldn’t it legalized. What I’m pointing across is that I understand “maybe” why they are reluctant to make it legal. Heroin is a drug they use in hospitals to treat people with agonizing pain, yet its one of the highest grade A drugs that is a problem in the criminal world. And they are trying to stop people from drinking and making smoking much less enjoyable. Why would they bring something into the community that does something similar? Just have a think about it.

  95. Not many people know that you can eat or juice Raw Cannabis to get far more health benefits than smoking or eating edibles.

    When you eat the raw plant fresh the THCa (acids) have not become THC yet, and therefore are not psychoactive. The THCa only becomes THC when you either heat it (by smoking or cooking) or by aging it.

    So you can ingest Raw Cannabis without getting high.

    This way you can get 600-1,000mg of THCa and far more cannabinoids than you could by smoking or edibles which only allow 10-30mg before you are too stoned to take more.

    You can see more about this by visiting http://CannabisInternational.org or by searching for “Leaf juicing cannabis” on Youtube.

  96. I think that marijuana should be legalized.no, i’ve never smoked pot but i already know it really isn’t that bad for you. it doesnt have tabaccco like cigarettes and clears your throat. Many people are probably reding this saying wow how stupid. this guy hasn’t smoked weed or experienced its first hand effects. wel I say Hey, why can’t anyone express their own opinion? The person reacting in such a way is probably one of those people who writes random stuff on this website! but any way, I think legalizing it will actually help because if it is illegal more people will want it and abuse it so that when they do inhale/ingest it they are making it bad for their bady if weed is legal the safer it will get.Thanks for readin peace out!

  97. expresing my opinion wrote:
    I think that marijuana should be legalized.no, i’ve never smoked pot but i already know it really isn’t that bad for you. it doesnt have tabaccco like cigarettes and clears your throat. Many people are probably reding this saying wow how stupid. this guy hasn’t smoked weed or experienced its first hand effects. wel I say Hey, why can’t anyone express their own opinion? The person reacting in such a way is probably one of those people who writes random stuff on this website! but any way, I think legalizing it will actually help because if it is illegal more people will want it and abuse it so that when they do inhale/ingest it they are making it bad for their bady if weed is legal the safer it will get.Thanks for readin peace out!

    Good for you… It’s open-minded people like you who we need more support from to end the senseless war on cannabis, and believe me, there’s many more of you oyt there… The thing about it is, is tgat most people who have never tried
    Marijuana but feel the way that you do are afraid to admit it in fear of ridicule and chastism. If you want to do more to help legalize marijuana, and end tge senseless proscecution of millions of Americans, join your local norml foundation or go to http://www.norml.org and sign up! Every supporter counts, and if we can change the mind of just one more American, it might make all the diffrence!!!

  98. mitt Romney is against the legalization or pot and he is against same sex marriages…. he is really starting to anger me. I really don’t like close minded people. Marijuana has many benefits and people should be aloud to marry whoever they want so that they can be with them for the rest of their lives, so its not exactly fair that different sex marriages can have the legal right to marry but a couple just as in love and devoted cannot… politics suck, legalize marijuana

  99. People are crazy doctors can hand out oxycottons(ididnt know how to spell it)all day long for big bucks. Stupid!! Look into the Dr.Oz show when Montel Williams was on and his research of its benifits. He is dead on and as a long user and someone who drinks occasionally. I never been high and took my shirt off in a bar ( to paranoid they’ll think im fat lol) but drunk I have. I never gatewayed to pills or heroin or crack just the fridge then a nap lol. And Drunks run stop signs Potheads wait on them to green. Lmao its benifits far out way pills drinking or cigarette but we can do all those. I have severe migraines so bad I couldn’t eat without it.

  100. “I think what you all are not taking into consideration is that like alcohol and tobacco, cannabis would be abused to a point the government could not control it. Now yes we are aware that its benefits are huge, and it would do a lot of good to the world. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who would smoke it or eat it abusively. We cant deny that when under its influence, motor functions or mental processes will decrease. Radically or little depending on the person, although this is the same with alcohol and the laws are just as tight. In some countries they are testing it, using it as a medical treatment. Even then it would end up with someone getting it prescribed and most likely selling it on streets. Now a lot of people may say “I wouldn’t do something like that”, unfortunately they aren’t everyone and just like the governments and fat cats we all say are doing this to make money. The people who would abuse the system would do it for the same reason. Profit. I’m not saying that I wouldn’t it legalized. What I’m pointing across is that I understand “maybe” why they are reluctant to make it legal. Heroin is a drug they use in hospitals to treat people with agonizing pain, yet its one of the highest grade A drugs that is a problem in the criminal world. And they are trying to stop people from drinking and making smoking much less enjoyable. Why would they bring something into the community that does something similar? Just have a think about it.”

    You make a valid point. Yes, some people would abuse it. Some people would sell it to under aged children. The way that some people do that with alcohol and tobaco now. One bad apple can spoil the bunch. This is true with everything. There will always be that one person that shines a negative light on something. Marijuana should be legalized. The medicinal benefits, not to mention the boom it would create in our economy, are well worth the risks because some moron wants to feel like a bad*ss. I say this as a 21 year old mother who suffers from arthritis and sublexation degeneration in her spine as well as the daughter of a mother suffering from Multiple Sclerosis.

  101. I agree that Marijuana should be legalized.I believed it has more benefits than negative atributes and yes it has not kill anyone. It may cause some memory loss but some people that its a good thing since we have so much hate and violence in this country.They might forget what they were angry about. Another thing is a happy drug. Who needs Prozac, Well butrim, Zoloft. Who needs aspirin or tylenol or motrim that can cause gi upsep and tylenol can damage your liver and too much aspirin can cause bleeding when you can drink or eat your THC .The addictive peronalities will abuse anithing they do it with prescription drugs and that is why we are having so many people dying from prescription pain medication related deaths and since alcoholhave been legalize there have been more deaths cause by alcohol than cannanbis plus you can make paper, clothes , butter and all kind of things with this plant is so ecofriendly.

  102. I smoke weed everyday, half my life and im perfectly fine!! I attend college and work hard… weed is like a stress reliever for me lOl they need to legalize marijuana in MONTANA

  103. Rachael wrote:
    You make a valid point. Yes, some people would abuse it. Some people would sell it to under aged children. The way that some people do that with alcohol and tobaco now. One bad apple can spoil the bunch. This is true with everything. There will always be that one person that shines a negative light on something. Marijuana should be legalized. The medicinal benefits, not to mention the boom it would create in our economy, are well worth the risks because some moron wants to feel like a bad*ss. I say this as a 21 year old mother who suffers from arthritis and sublexation degeneration in her spine as well as the daughter of a mother suffering from Multiple Sclerosis.

    I’m not saying I don’t disagree with you. Cannabis can’t even be historically recorded to who the first user’s of it were. It goes even further back than 600 BC. It was even published in 1621 AD as an anti depressant and later some bloke called OShaughnessey published in 1839 the benefits of cannabis for the treatment of rabies, rheumatism, epilepsy, and tetanus. We could sit here and debate the great qualities of what if can do, how you can make clothes and shampoos and some of the best medicine the world could make. There are probably more qualities out there in Cannabis that are positive than negative. You say “There will always be one person who shines a negative light on something”. Its pointless of me repeating all the spectacular qualities of what this herb can do. So I decided to maybe shine a light on “why the government” might not be wanting to legalize it. These are just facts. The government does as it pleases half the time. As you rightly stated everything will be abused by a minority. That can be with cars, tobacco, alcohol, prescription meds, fast food (which they have threatened tax with before) and ****ing bedrooms! Everyone here will argue a great reason on why it should be. My statement previously was not to bad mouth Cannabis, it was to try give an understanding from another point of view. Understanding usually will give a better insight on how to argue a situation. Which one you said quite rightly is that it would boost the economy. Which brings it straight back to politics. “WE” can tell them till we are blue in the face everything that everyone has said on here. Its up to them if they wish to accept it. Just the same with Charities to the third world. For over 20 years now we have given, and given and given. Why does it seem like on every bloody advertisement/commercial that they keep telling us nothing has changed? Usually cos some **** is benefiting from it and is never the people who are in need of the benefits of it.

  104. Yes Marijuana should be legalised. It has far less adverse reactions than alcohol, good for a number of diseases/illness/mental cure and so on.
    The economy will rise.
    Atleast they should legalise it in India as it is land of Lord Shiva “God of Hash”.

    its first recorded use for medicinal purposes was 2727B.C.

  105. THE FUCKEN BOSS wrote:
    Man **** all you who ****en smoke you can say all these damn things about it but the point is you know its bad\or wrong. or atleast you knew that at one point why change your mind?? idk i think your a dumbass if you do it. yall all know at one point yall were tellen you mom or dad or someone smoking and drinking is bad and youll never do it or somthing like that you dont have to lie to me your lieing to yourself but i just think its ****en dumb and im sticken with my opinion but yall knoe that the almighty god is watching over yall dumbass’s .

    God is dead. Smoke and rejoice.

  106. Man **** all you who ****en smoke you can say all these damn things about it but the point is you know its bad\or wrong. or atleast you knew that at one point why change your mind?? idk i think your a dumbass if you do it. yall all know at one point yall were tellen you mom or dad or someone smoking and drinking is bad and youll never do it or somthing like that you dont have to lie to me your lieing to yourself but i just think its ****en dumb and im sticken with my opinion but yall knoe that the almighty god is watching over yall dumbass’s .

  107. I believe that marijuana is a miracle plant. I believe that if Marijuana had been discovered within the last few years it would be considered a medical breakthrough. Not only are the facts concerning medicinal marijuana undeniable, but its psychological effects are also astounding. Several Harvard studies, yes Harvard, the most prestigious school in the country, indicate that not only is marijuana harmless but rather beneficiary ( http://www.endalldisease.com/harvard-study-says-marijuana-cures-cancer/ ).
    Many people are under the misconception that marijuana is a gateway drug, I have two counter-acts to that. One, many people who try/use marijuana tend to have started with cigarettes and alcohol first, so how is it even plausible that marijuana is a gateway drug when it more often than not it isn’t the first substance one may abuse? Cigarettes and Alcohol kill 500,000 people every year and is sold over the counter everywhere in the country, all the while marijuana has killed no one and is still highly punishable by law for simple possession. Let me tell you something guys, the government is ****ing crooked, we’ve been brainwashed into a consumerism trance gobbling up any lies they feed to us and running with it until the next big thing we “need” comes along. Second, have you ever gave this question a thought, perhaps, marijuana isn’t a gateway drug but instead drug dealers are the gateways to actual life-threatening drugs? Hmm, what a ****ing concept, right?
    I could go on and on about this, if your looking for more information text, 1260-336-1975

  108. THE FUCKEN BOSS wrote:
    Man **** all you who ****en smoke you can say all these damn things about it but the point is you know its bad\or wrong. or atleast you knew that at one point why change your mind?? idk i think your a dumbass if you do it. yall all know at one point yall were tellen you mom or dad or someone smoking and drinking is bad and youll never do it or somthing like that you dont have to lie to me your lieing to yourself but i just think its ****en dumb and im sticken with my opinion but yall knoe that the almighty god is watching over yall dumbass’s .

    you are a ****ing ignoramus.

  109. Tbf marijuana is a ****ing awesome herb, it’s natural and doesn’t hurt you at all. It helps you in LOTS of ways too. All of you people who say it’s bad go and ****ing try some, believe me it is the Best thing you will EVER do, your first high will always be your best but it doesn’t ****ing matter, it will make all of your problems disappear and take all of the weight off your shoulders. Stop being so bias, try some and then see what you think. If you feel the same afterwards you’re just****ing lying to yourself!!

  110. i agree that weed is suppose to make you friendly so to all of you that are yelling at others for smoking what you need to do is roll up a fat ass joint and smoke up

  111. I honestly feel that weed is beneficial smoked in moderation. I have PTSD, and narcolepsy. I feel that smoking a little bit of weed keeps me from having nightmares, and helps me get a better nights rest. I feel it is far more safer than sleeping pills, and narcotic pain medicine. I feel it should be legalized, and taxed, for adults only. If it is legalized and taxed, then it would get this nation out of the debt we are in. You never here of anyone getting into fights while smoking weed like you do when alcohol is involved. You never here that anyone got pulled over for smoking weed like with dui.

  112. My brother recommended I may like this website. He was entirely right. This put up actually made my day. You can not consider simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks! Please keep your blog going! If possible

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*