Hypoallergenic Cats

People that are allergic to cats will be able to pet them without sneezing and scratching. Genetically engineered cats will be produced to help people with allergies enjoy their sneeze-free kitties Allerca, Inc., a biotechnology firm in San Diego, California, says it has bred Hypoallergenic Cats and is now taking orders from customers in the United States.

Quotes:  https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/quotes

Nature Facts:  https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/nature-facts

World Facts:  https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/world-facts

Science Facts:  https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/science-facts

Definitions: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/definition

Information:  https://www.google.com

Things To Do:  https://www.seatsforeveryone.com/blog

Is there such thing as a totally hypoallergenic cat? from cats

Are hypoallergenic cats real? How does that work? How much do they cost? Any chance of finding one in a shelter? from cats

 

53 Comments on “Hypoallergenic Cats”

  1. Listen to you Sheida, whining about the fiddling around with the DNA of cats. It’s not like God gives a crap. loosen up

  2. everyone knows this is cool stuff.
    but it isn’t ethical.
    nature made cats a certain way.
    we should not play around with the grand design.
    it will come back to bite us in the future.

  3. you’re wrong, genetic engineering is a very good thing; GM crops in LEDCs are sustainable and provide resources to the community by being more resistant to unfavourable weather and diseases. genetically modifying bacteria makes insulin in large quantities, which people need.
    you may think its not ethical to play around with genes, but do you think it would be ethical to just stop ?

  4. God would not have given us the tools or the knowledge if he didn’t want us to advance scientifically! If you look at it as crazy scientist then if you were in need of a kidney transplant it wouldn’t be available to you because that is in your eyes messing with how nature intended things to be.

  5. I can see both sides.
    However, It’s not like their playing with their brain or anything, all they are doing is making it so that whatever it is, their hair, that makes it so people are miserable is now okay to be around.

  6. Father! You’ve gotta stop being like this! start caring for the world and we might make it better 🙁
    You know what the counceller said last time you got like this!

  7. My cat is hypoallergenic. My boyfriend loves him! he’s so sweet and loveable, theres nothing wrong with it

  8. ok one more comment for you believers. Do you use soap? What about neosporin? If your kid has an infection do you get them some penicillin? WEll STOP! Every time you use that stuff it alters the genetics of some of the germs on your skin and that is NOT how god made them.

  9. so god put us all on Earth.

    he made mother nature the way it was millions of years ago.

    people say we should not play around with mother nature,

    but what if god wanted us to play with mother nature?

    and bobo, if you didn’t use penicillin to treat that infection, you would either die prematurely, or be an idiot to think of using penicillin in the first place.

  10. Soon they will improve these cats and the cats will turn on they’re masters and take over the world ! Mwhaha. Really. We shouldn’t mess with Mother Nature.

  11. Hello people…
    We are not the only ones on this planet…the cats have lives too. Modifying them just so that some humans aren’t allergic? If that’s not selfishness, then I don’t know what is. What next? Are you going to modify the pollen so we’re not allergic and kill off all the bees? Leave the poor cats alone, they are already our pets and have been tamed, now lay off.
    Sorry, daily rant there ^ ^

  12. K people, i believe God gave us minds so we can use them. People around the world have taken all kinds of components that GOD gave us to make AMAZING break through(s) which have been VERY useful! If we didn’t use our minds and the compounds on earth to the best of our abilities, how would we even have insulin? How would scientists be doing stem cell research? Scientist are messing with genes to find out what causes cancer so they can CURE it. Should they stop trying to find a cure because UNINFORMED people think its unethical. As a person who is allergic to cats AND believes in God i think this is an amazing break through! Do you know how many people hate animals JUST because their allergic to them? Its not like people are KILLING the poor cats, there taking DNA to learn more about them and making a better breed of animal. If that’s wrong than how about all of us stop going for blood tests to find out if we have diabetes or different diseases. Do you know how many humans would die? Doctors and scientists are finding out so much about the human body everyday, so why shouldn’t they do it with other species? Are you all saying its unethical because its a cat and not a drug? Have you forgotten that said drugs have tiny organism in it? is it wrong to mess with them? Or is it ok because its helping humans? If so, this new breed is helping humans. Hey, what if they found a cure for cancer in the new and improved breed of cat???? Remember anything is possible. If you don’t believe me than read the bible and stop talking on his behalf. How many stories are in the bible of people being cured of epilepsy. Who says God didn’t give this break through to a scientist in a dream or vision. Everyone has a purpose. MABYE said scientists was to make a hypoallergenic cat. Hmmmm so b4 go go start bashing the “stupid scientists” think about this from all views. Who are YOU to decide if this is wrong? YOUR not god!!!

  13. Someone’s response said earlier-“Show me where it says in the bible that we should not modify cats”. I fully agree. According to the bible man was not made for the animals, but animals for man, however we have a responsibility to be good stewards of what God has put under us. Again I don’t see the harm if they are not being hurt/abused.

  14. This is TOTALLY ok. Why wouldn’t it be?
    I used to be so allergic to cats that I couldn’t even be in the same room. This is AWESOME!

  15. please shut the **** up about mother nature. if you think god is real then your point is invalid as you are a simpleton. beyond that, nature is not perfect and neither are any of the life forms living amongst it. i guess people with cancer shouldn’t go in for chemo either since that’s not what their bodies naturally wanted, right?

    when people complain about **** like this i become worried for us as a species.

  16. like for real people? Why mess with the poor cats. They never did anything to us. And plus if your allergic to cats you wont like them anyway because, you never held one and patted one. And of coarse were smarter then mostly every thing on the planet but, what if cats and dogs were in charge and they were allergic to us. we wouldn’t like it to much to be messed up with by a machine.

  17. Aercrombie& Fitch abercrombie & fitch Chinese:Bo Ke abercrombie compare a cheap abercrombie & fitch dragon with thin abercrombie and fitch strange.Is abercrombie outlet a super abercrombie & fitch sale popular young abercrombie clothing American the discount abercrombie region ethnicity abercrombie and fitch UK dress brand, popular abercrombie and fitch outlet all over the world from theabercrombie and fitch London United States, mainly warecreational young route, the clothes texture is super good, design outstanding,

  18. What they are doing to these poor cats are cruel. They have to experiment on cats to get these results. How do you think the poor cats felt? They are living creatures they feel pain. How would you feel if were you experimented on? They use animal tested products everyday and don’t think about the animals. They need to find new ways to experiment. Girls and women feel sorry for the animals when they are mainly used for make-up products. So yes women and girls shoulvd feel the sorriest of all!
    Animal Loverr!(:

  19. Actually cat allergy in humans is an allergic reaction to one or more of the five known allergens[1] produced by cats. The most common of these are the glycoprotein Fel d1, secreted by the cat’s sebaceous glands and Fel d 4, which is expressed in saliva. When a cat grooms themselves they coat their fur with Fel d 4, which then drys, flakes off and causes an allergic reaction. An allergic reaction is a histamine reaction which is an enzyme produced by your WBC (white blood cells)

  20. Rae wrote: #
    What they are doing to these poor cats are cruel. They have to experiment on cats to get these results. How do you think the poor cats felt? They are living creatures they feel pain. How would you feel if were you experimented on? They use animal tested products everyday and don’t think about the animals. They need to find new ways to experiment. Girls and women feel sorry for the animals when they are mainly used for make-up products. So yes women and girls shoulvd feel the sorriest of all!

    Animal Loverr!(:

    What, Animal Loverr? They don’t have do harmful experiments on them. They simply have to breed the cats and allow them to interact with people who typically have cat allergies. So,the only thing that has happened to these cats is that they’ve had alot of feline sex. People should research things before they just start spewing off at the mouth. This is how rumors get started and this is how the Tea Party has enjoyed so much success-the rampant spread of misinformation (tsk,tsk,tsk).

  21. Wait , does cat furs cause acne or pimples and stuff ? ;p I have 4 cats , four of em’ are mix-persian sooo furs EVERYWHERE . But i’m not allergic infact i’m soooo fine with it but i just need an info about acne .

  22. eric wrote: #
    please shut the **** up about mother nature. if you think god is real then your point is invalid as you are a simpleton. beyond that, nature is not perfect and neither are any of the life forms living amongst it. i guess people with cancer shouldn’t go in for chemo either since that’s not what their bodies naturally wanted, right?

    when people complain about **** like this i become worried for us as a species.

    Hmm so now people are simpleton’s just because of their belief’s,hey asshole I could just as well call you a simpleton for YOU’R belief’s, people like you always think that their better and smarter than everyone else.What’s more funny is you may be a real genius but I’ll teach you something today, it’s called respect, learn it.

  23. Rob wrote: #

    eric wrote: #
    please shut the **** up about mother nature. if you think god is real then your point is invalid as you are a simpleton. beyond that, nature is not perfect and neither are any of the life forms living amongst it. i guess people with cancer shouldn’t go in for chemo either since that’s not what their bodies naturally wanted, right?

    when people complain about **** like this i become worried for us as a species.

    Hmm so now people are simpleton’s just because of their belief’s,hey asshole I could just as well call you a simpleton for YOU’R belief’s, people like you always think that their better and smarter than everyone else.What’s more funny is you may be a real genius but I’ll teach you something today, it’s called respect, learn it.

    I know I’m not involved in this argument, but I don’t think you can talk about teaching people things when you put an apostrophe in the word your. Plus, the atheist community has, overall, a higher IQ and a lower crime rate than ANY religious community.

  24. God gave us all free will, what ever you decide to do will be judged on judgement day. We all know deep down whether something is right or wrong though we might not act accordingly on what we know is right, let the scientists do what they feel they have to do, just everyone else keep doing what is right by Him showing love and peace to one another. Who are we to judge who are sinners, that would mean you are saying you are not a sinner which is wrong because everyone is a sinner…There is a story in John 8:3; the pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery, they put her in front of the crowd. Teacher they said to Jesus, this woman was caught in the act of adultery, the law of moses says to stone her, what do you say? Jesus said “all right,but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone.” when the accusers heard this, one by one they slipped away. Jesus said “where are your accusers? Didnt even one of them condemn you?” No lord, she said, and Jesus said “Neither do I. Go and don’t sin no more”.

  25. LovesJesus wrote:
    God gave us all free will, what ever you decide to do will be judged on judgement day. We all know deep down whether something is right or wrong though we might not act accordingly on what we know is right, let the scientists do what they feel they have to do, just everyone else keep doing what is right by Him showing love and peace to one another. Who are we to judge who are sinners, that would mean you are saying you are not a sinner which is wrong because everyone is a sinner…There is a story in John 8:3; the pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery, they put her in front of the crowd. Teacher they said to Jesus, this woman was caught in the act of adultery, the law of moses says to stone her, what do you say? Jesus said “all right,but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone.” when the accusers heard this, one by one they slipped away. Jesus said “where are your accusers? Didnt even one of them condemn you?” No lord, she said, and Jesus said “Neither do I. Go and don’t sin no more”.

    There is no so no, that is not true

  26. okay everybody,
    God is so good, he made the whole world just for each one of us! he every morning sends us the Sun also he gaves each one of us a nice flower each mroning, he created the birds and they sing for us in the morning, he made the stars and the moon so they can shine for us at night, bottom line he made EVERYTHING just for us for you and me, and so our job toward everything he blessed us with is to just take good care of it all and to thank him everyday passes! God is good so let’s just be like him 🙂
    May the Lord Jesus bless you all….
    Sarah Jesus from Egypt

  27. Rob wrote:

    eric wrote: #
    please shut the **** up about mother nature. if you think god is real then your point is invalid as you are a simpleton. beyond that, nature is not perfect and neither are any of the life forms living amongst it. i guess people with cancer shouldn’t go in for chemo either since that’s not what their bodies naturally wanted, right?

    when people complain about **** like this i become worried for us as a species.

    Hmm so now people are simpleton’s just because of their belief’s,hey asshole I could just as well call you a simpleton for YOU’R belief’s, people like you always think that their better and smarter than everyone else.What’s more funny is you may be a real genius but I’ll teach you something today, it’s called respect, learn it.

    im with that epic guy!!! if you think god is real keep it to yourself! and if you dont you must also shut up! because 1 way or another you are going to afend 1 person!!!
    so seriously people get a life! get off the computer! find a girl friend!!! and (not to be rude or a ****) i personally believe that god does not exist! because i believe in big foot!! 😀 ?

  28. Let me pray for those who are blind, Not cuz am “smarter but cuz i feel i should!!
    Dear God our Eternal Father, A great hostility is rising all over the world against your gospel and against your Church. Despite a decade of high-powered, economically-driven political advocacy for religious freedom, persecution of Christians is increasing in frequency, scope and intensity. Furthermore, because of geopolitical and economic changes, we are finding ourselves increasingly helpless (in earthly terms) to prevent it or even just escape it. Hardship, suffering, vulnerability and despair are spreading.
    Father, we ask you to fill us with the knowledge of your will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that amidst whatever this world and the prince of this world might throw at us, we may walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to you, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.
    May those who are suffering and facing trials, hardships and even genocidal violence on account of Jesus Christ and his gospel be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy. May the Spirit fill them with assurance of their salvation and an anticipation of their great inheritance in the Kingdom of God’s Son. May the Holy Spirit lift their heads, restore their souls and draw them into prayer. May the Father answer their prayers, deliver them from evil and increase their faith.
    Father, by your mighty power and in your amazing gracious love and mercy, purge us of all worldliness, idolatry, faithlessness and unfaithfulness, that we might be the beautiful bride you so desire. Open our eyes and ears and soften our hearts to your will. Fill us with brotherly love for all our brethren. Sanctify us. Refine us in these dark days and strengthen us for the darker days that lie ahead. May the devil have no victory over us. May your glory be revealed in all the earth. AMEN (based on Colossians 1:9-14, Psalm 45:10,11 ESV.)
    Blessings from up above may pour down on all God’s children…
    SARAH FROM EGYPT <

  29. @ at AT God is real he is so real! Look around you dear friend…. Sometimes he allows the “bad” thing to happen to us to teach us something, and most of the time we don’t understand why but later on he tell us… in the right time; He is real…. God is good he is amazing 🙂 may his love fill up you heart and his peace fill up you days!
    Sarah From Egypt <

  30. I’m a cat lover so I think this is a good idea. A couple of my friends are allergic and are always sneezing when my cats come to say hello, if it can be bread out why not right?

    As far as the whole God debate goes, I didn’t see what started it and I don’t want anything to do with it BUT, Everyone is entitled to an opinion right and mine is that:

    -God made everything ever, this includes science, kittens and all experiments.

    -I like Einsteins idea of evil, it is the absence of God, like cold is of heat.

    -Atheism is only the belief that there is no God, there are ever Atheist religions.

    -There is no tie to crime rates or IQ to religious beliefs as an earlier poster had uttered. Historians theorize that Leonardo da Vinci would have had the highest IQ of all humanity so far.However the fact that people will stop looking for knowledge if they accept a religious answer is a bad thing, people that don’t believe in evolution for example.

    -Ultimately the best way to think about science and religion, in my opinion is that they do different things. Science is “How?” and Religion is “Why?”

    How did life begin? Why did life begin?

  31. Leave the poor cats alone.. how would you like it if cats ruled the world, and you were defenceless, and you got locked in a cage and experimented on? Those poor cats get pricked with needles, those cats suffer.. just because people are allergic and want special cats bread. whoever came up with that idea is cold, selfish, and has no empathy..

  32. Everyone stop arguing about if God is real or not. Different people have different religions, and some people aren’t religious at all! I, honestly, believe that God, heaven, and everything in the bible is real. but when someone says that they don’t believe in God, I don’t argue. Let people believe what they want!

  33. IKA wrote:
    Wait , does cat furs cause acne or pimples and stuff ? ;p I have 4 cats , four of em’ are mix-persian sooo furs EVERYWHERE . But i’m not allergic infact i’m soooo fine with it but i just need an info about acne .

    no, I don’t think that cat fur makes pimples, but still, I may be wrong.

  34. I came here to get some assertive information about hypo allergic felines and I only read mindless comments are “god” and other pointless rubbish. You F*cking ****s, grow up.

  35. Fact or not! Why is that you can genetically produce a cat that helps people with allergies, but we can’t control the over population of cats & dogs in our countries! Therefore, you are just adding to the over population that already is out of control by producing your hypoallergenic cats!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *