Facts About Barack Obama

Last Updated on

Where was Barack Obama born?

Barack Hussein Obama (Known as Berry in high school) was born Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii. Barack’s mother was a white Christian from Kansas and his father was Muslim from Kenya. His name means “one who is blessed” in Swahili, but he was known as “O’Bomber” because of his basketball skills during the high school years. Interesting facts about Barack Obama: he tried cocaine and marijuana, Barack uses Apple Mac for his computer needs, Secret Service gave him code name “renegade”, Barack smokes cigarettes and he never drinks coffee, he is left-handed and loves to play poker.

The Obama Presidency was during a big phase of the rise in social media with the likes of Facebook, Google, Twitter, and search engines achieving enormous power.  Now, we just SMH and send a GIF on Tiktok to discuss things as conversation starters.  Obama clearly loved the arts and would certainly rock out to Lizzo and Billie Eilish if given the opportunity. 

Barack Obama

 

There’s a very strong correlation between Obama’s political campaign and his campaign to get into law school. In fact, it’s almost too close to call. This is especially true in Chicago, the capital of Illinois. Chicago’s Law School GPA is very high, but the mayor has led some criticism about the Law School GPA, because it’s so high.

At the University of Chicago, the President of the United States, Barack Obama, has a Law School GPA of 3.45. A few years ago, there was speculation that he might be able to attend the University of Chicago Law School, because the Law School GPA of the incoming class was already higher than the current University of Chicago Law School GPA.

If you look at it from the viewpoint of a current law student, an interesting trend emerges. The University of Chicago Law School GPA is currently higher than the law school GPA in Chicago, Illinois. It’s the case that the University of Chicago graduates are more likely to be law professionals, and more likely to have a very lucrative and successful career.

So the trend really does seem to point to a higher probability of being employed if you are from Chicago. But the Law School GPA is also good for law students that would like to attend college and would like to do well academically. Many people today don’t get out of college after a single year, but they take it year by year.

College rankings are a great way to figure out what local law schools are doing, and which ones are performing better than others. College rankings provide a benchmark by which professors, programs, schools, and programs are measured.

In addition, the University of Chicago Law School GPA is about the same as other high-ranked universities. This is something that might affect the competitive atmosphere on the admissions committee to the Law School.

Now, we know that Barack Obama attended the University of Chicago, and so it seems likely that if he were willing to change some things about himself that he would also transfer. But he’s not at all the only former Chicagoan that has transferred to a higher ranked school. He has also been in Boston for education as well.

Some famous people have done this, and Chicago is also not the only city that offers excellent medical school and law school. That doesn’t mean that it’s the right choice, for everybody. It just means that you have to find out what works for you and see where you might fit.

President Obama is in Chicago today to talk about things that he thinks are really important. Here are some of the best facts you might want to know about his talk and the main accomplishments of the United States Senate.

First of all, there are some facts about his speech that might not be well known by the public. One of the biggest things he wanted to address was the topic of income inequality. He said that the gap between the rich and the poor is bigger than ever before in the history of our country.

What’s even more interesting is that, according to the president, this problem has been around for quite some time now. The things he said today are in direct response to the argument that his predecessor used to make a few years ago. The administration’s economic recovery plan has failed to produce the results that Obama had hoped for, so he decided to address the problem directly.

According to Obama, two areas that have increased income inequality are our healthcare system and our tax system. There are many reasons why these two issues have risen to such a level, but the president believes that the one thing they have in common is that they are politically motivated.

The president also pointed out that the main accomplishments in his speech were many, and they are very important. Here are just a few facts about it.

First, he talked about his healthcare legislation. This includes the creation of the health insurance exchanges, which make it much easier for Americans to compare different insurance companies. He’s also increased government subsidies that can help lower the cost of health insurance. Those who cannot afford insurance are now able to receive free insurance.

Another thing he wants to get across is his credit bill, which provides some relief to American consumers who are paying too much on their bills. This was something that was hotly debated a few years ago, but it’s definitely a positive change that are having a positive effect on the American economy.

Next, we have the Senate’s main accomplishment. Obama said that the creation of the Recovery Act has helped create over ten million jobs in America. Since the employment situation was terrible before, this is a major accomplishment.

Facts like these don’t often get spoken about, but they are very important. Those who think they are ignorant of them may be pleasantly surprised to learn that the government is responsible for most of them.

Many people might have heard about his trip to Chicago to make a speech today, but they might not have heard the facts about the speech itself. One of the most striking facts about it is that he also announced the formation of a new trust fund for education. He hopes to use the money to help American kids go to college.

Of course, many of those who were successful in the American economy have done so because they were able to find employment and keep it. With the exception of those who lost their jobs during the recession, most of them did so because they kept their jobs.

While the main accomplishments of the United States Senate were really important, what was most important was that he was able to help the American people. It’s unfortunate that so many people remain uninformed about facts about certain events.

Stay in tune with other prominent figures as well such as Mark Twain, Edgar Allan Poe, George Washington, Ronald Reagan, Elon Musk, plus many more.

38 Comments on “Facts About Barack Obama”

  1. We received few emails stating that Barack Obama is not “the most loved political figure in the World today.”

    We would like to point that we stated “world” so looking from the world as whole planet we could draw conclusion that Obama is most loved since there is no one else that could even compete with him. He is loved in Europe, Asia, Arab countries and by black population of the world. Please feel free to name different political figure.

  2. He does appear to be the most loved political figure in the world considering he is selling out our pride and security to our foreign relations; terrorists and socialist leaders – instead of standing up to them. He is a push over; a coward… and he thinks that the way to “reconcile” with these world leaders is to publicly demonize America and apologize for our “immorality”.

    If you live in the states, I would imagine he would also appear to be the most loved political figure since the major news networks are partisan (save Fox) and have done everything in their power to praise him. He is the messiah of not only the Democratic party, but of the media.

    The reality is that he is a bigoted, un-American anti-constitutional socialist **** that doesn’t know his thumb from his ****.

  3. Eric,

    I personally don’t like politicians. It is the world that I have little trust for. However, the point here is that we are considering Obama as “most loved” politician currently on this planet. We will remove this statement if anyone gives us an alternative. Well, after the George Bush it is not hard to be “good guy”. Bush left Obama all his dirty laundry to take care of.

  4. Funny, I did’t know, that the middle name of Obama is Hussein. xD

    This site is very interesting. All the glory to the creators. 😀

  5. Hey Interesting facts. You say Bush left his dirty laundry for Obama? What does that mean? Id like to heaR your fact on that? Whats interesting is obama was part of the Bush administration. Iraq is the only mistake Bush made. Dont forget Clinton in 95 was the one who loosened the knots on obtaining home loans. A fact is Obama has run this country out of money freely handing out hard taxpayers money to companies to throw parties, give bonuses, and take trips. Oh wait, no no, thats right WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MONEY. ITS MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED?????

  6. Dear Ozman & Eric,

    Let’s not get too carried away… the more you talk with emotions, the stupider you sound. If you disagree with what others have to say, you can talk nicely and tell them what you think is right. And if others does not agree with you, you do not have to shout profanities to them. Does it kill you to e nice?

  7. He is absolutely not. He has more than doubled the aid to Pakistan who is the safe heaven to Terrorist ( Contrary to what he said before assuming the office ). He is just jugguling words, trying to appear neglecting geniune people like indians. He has NOT TAKEN ANY CONCRETE STEP which you can say is historic. Its all Euporia.
    I strongly Object. Media is focussing just on his personality, Speeches, His Black Origin and is mesmerised by his BALANCE. Within 6 months of his tenure his image has shown a downtrend.
    You said about alternatives – Yasir Arafat of Pelistine, Benjir Bhutto of Pakistan, Rajiv Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi of India, Mitrand of France and even Geogre Bush and Bill Clinton had Strong political influence.

  8. Awesome!, 🙁 I came for Interesting Facts and ran into a wall of Back Biting, Muckracking, and Bad Grammer. “Well If it’s gonna Be that Kinda Party….”

    So everyone must agree We The People Gave Him a Majority Vote. The same given to Bush (questionablly), Nixon, Carter, Clinton, and many other. Which automatically entitles him and his cabinet an opprotunity to manifest a “new deal” (haha) to the country. So in all Fairness Im sure they all promised or expected to do their best… cause they “speak for the PEOPLE” despite the BJ, Scandels, Drinking, Smoking, and BullHockey. So in closing everyone Simmer Down Now! and entertain yourselves with some Fun Facts about How many times Drew Berrymore plays strip poker or the depth of Jason Meaus’ Naughty Nookie Collection!

    Peace, Fleece, and Chicken Grease
    ///ethnicity

    P.S. I really wanna know the answer to that, and Hang in there It’s only been 6 months…

  9. You guys are making the mistake of discussing politics and it’s a moot point like religion – the point of discussion here are the “facts” that were provided and not something as subjective as who is the most “popular politician on earth” – we should try to affirm or disprove that which is immeasurable.

    What’s interesting is that the secret service called him, “renegade” – we perhaps could gain insight from discussing the potential implications (because it goes further than race) of such a title.

  10. Eric wrote: #
    He does appear to be the most loved political figure in the world considering he is selling out our pride and security to our foreign relations; terrorists and socialist leaders – instead of standing up to them. He is a push over; a coward… and he thinks that the way to “reconcile” with these world leaders is to publicly demonize America and apologize for our “immorality”.

    If you live in the states, I would imagine he would also appear to be the most loved political figure since the major news networks are partisan (save Fox) and have done everything in their power to praise him. He is the messiah of not only the Democratic party, but of the media.

    The reality is that he is a bigoted, un-American anti-constitutional socialist **** that doesn’t know his thumb from his ****.

    EVIL SOCIALIST LEADERS!!! Yes, socialism is the problem! Look at what socialism has done over there in France and Sweden, with their taxes going towards public health care and public grade schools and colleges instead of towards bombs! How can you start a war on false pretenses over resources and construction contracts when your educating people instead making weapons! Terrorism TERROR TERRORISM.

    No but seriously, I’m tired of you people. I understand in some cases, like people over 60. They were brainwashed from the McCarthy period on up to be scared of communism and socialism, oh it’s so horrible. Look at what this so called “capitalism” has done to America. Look at the economy. Your leaders don’t care about you, they don’t even do what you say anymore. Representatives? Hilarious.

    This isn’t really a pro-Obama message, I voted for him, and he will sell out(already has actually) just like they all do when the lobbyist line their pockets. I’m tired of talking nice to people about it. You’re an ****. It’s time to get your mentality out. Unregulated capitalism has failed. Our government has failed. I think Mr. Jefferson would agree with me if I were to go so far as to say that the tree of liberty is parched.

  11. Does anyone else realize that sethnicity spelled grammar “grammer” and called someone “stupider”? Stupider isn’t a word.

    Dear Mr. REID ERICKSON

    Actually, “stupider” is a word. Check out the entry in Oxford Advance Learner’s Dictionary…

  12. LEGALIZE CANNABIS EVERYWHERE ON THE PLANET!

    “it’s just a ****ing plant! stupid humans…” – God –

  13. Seth wrote: #

    Eric wrote: #
    He does appear to be the most loved political figure in the world considering he is selling out our pride and security to our foreign relations; terrorists and socialist leaders – instead of standing up to them. He is a push over; a coward… and he thinks that the way to “reconcile” with these world leaders is to publicly demonize America and apologize for our “immorality”.

    If you live in the states, I would imagine he would also appear to be the most loved political figure since the major news networks are partisan (save Fox) and have done everything in their power to praise him. He is the messiah of not only the Democratic party, but of the media.

    The reality is that he is a bigoted, un-American anti-constitutional socialist **** that doesn’t know his thumb from his ****.

    EVIL SOCIALIST LEADERS!!! Yes, socialism is the problem! Look at what socialism has done over there in France and Sweden, with their taxes going towards public health care and public grade schools and colleges instead of towards bombs! How can you start a war on false pretenses over resources and construction contracts when your educating people instead making weapons! Terrorism TERROR TERRORISM.

    No but seriously, I’m tired of you people. I understand in some cases, like people over 60. They were brainwashed from the McCarthy period on up to be scared of communism and socialism, oh it’s so horrible. Look at what this so called “capitalism” has done to America. Look at the economy. Your leaders don’t care about you, they don’t even do what you say anymore. Representatives? Hilarious.

    This isn’t really a pro-Obama message, I voted for him, and he will sell out(already has actually) just like they all do when the lobbyist line their pockets. I’m tired of talking nice to people about it. You’re an ****. It’s time to get your mentality out. Unregulated capitalism has failed. Our government has failed. I think Mr. Jefferson would agree with me if I were to go so far as to say that the tree of liberty is parched.

    I’m so I’m not afraid of socialism or communism. I just know they have been proven not to work. Capitalism works. It made America great. You can’t blame capitalism for the leaders failing. You need to blame the bribes and legal loopholes that allow the leaders to fail. If the leaders were made to answer to the people like the system was setup to do then they would think twice about selling out the country.

    As to Mr. Jefferson I’ll leave you with 2 of his quotes. “A country big enough to fulfill your every wish is big enough to take away your every freedom.” “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of martyrs.”

    Enough said

  14. I don’t believe Obama was elected fairly… All the african americans voted for him simply because of the color of his skin!!!!! They didn’t care what he stood for!!!! If that aint racist I aint AMERICAN!!!

  15. people = stupid wrote:
    I don’t believe Obama was elected fairly… All the african americans voted for him simply because of the color of his skin!!!!! They didn’t care what he stood for!!!! If that aint racist I aint AMERICAN!!!

    Actually, some African Americans were afraid to vote for him because of his skin color–they were worried that he was going to get assassinated.

  16. people = stupid wrote:
    I don’t believe Obama was elected fairly… All the african americans voted for him simply because of the color of his skin!!!!! They didn’t care what he stood for!!!! If that aint racist I aint AMERICAN!!!

    That’s such an ignorant statement. How could you possibly know that?

  17. sexymama wrote:
    i am so happy dhat he iz our 1st black president. woooooooh….. hurrayyyyy!!!!

    Well, if Obama is BLACK then I am from Mars. White+white= white; Black+black= black; White + Black = MULATTO. Check any dictionary. If you apply the rule of one drop of blood from a black person makes a person automatically black, then YOU are a reacist. That rule was implemented when racism was the law of land In USA. That is when blacks used to sit in the back of buses and the water fountain were divided and so forth. those bad rules were removed because they were wrong, and the one drop of blood rule follow the same end. It just makes sense and logical. Peace 🙂

  18. Have any of you stopped to think that perhaps it is these lables for our political systems that are part of the problem? They divide us as people and make it impossible to speak to eachother with open minds. Together we can sit down and identify what the problems are and fix them. The infrastructure in the US is designed by the wealthy and for the wealthy. Our so called “great country” has 1 in 4 children that won’t eat today. Millions withourt adequite health care, big brother keeping a close eye on all of us, more prisons than all the nations combined, highest greenhouse gas emmissions, most waste, second most nukes and some of the worst treated veterans on the planet. 1% of the country has 90% of the wealth. The reason Obama is struggling is because our government is divided with each side only interested in thier own survival. For him to succeed he would need to unite the White House and the people in this country. Remember what we said on our darkest hour (unless you include Hiroshema) United we Stand. Yea, right. His success depends on OUR support. If the world doesn’t unite VERY soon this will all be moot.

  19. I’m a Democrat who never saw Barack Obama as a Messiah because like him I alaerdy have one. I am a Democrat who realizes Barack Obama is facing a combination of problems the likes of which no president has faced before because the Brooklyn neighborhood where I live has had to deal with the realities of these problems since Reagan.I’m a Democrat who recognizes Barack Obama has made the right if not popular decisions because I remember it was a horse-trading Texan, not a millionaire from Boston, MA who got the Civil Rights Act through Congress.I’m a Democrat who knows how mean Republicans can be because I know when they’re talking about taking America back they’re talking about taking it back to a day when people who look like me had to step in the street when people who look like them walked by. I also know how mean Democrats can be because I watched how the party establishment treated Barack Obama before he became inevitable.I’m a Democrat who finds Barack Obama’s positive thinking a Godsend because I have long tired of the Democrats’ eight long years of whining about the Bush Administration while the majority of them decided to imitate their Republican counterparts.The glass half full syndrome is not peculiar to Democrats. It is part of the American psyche which is conditioned to believe it is normal to want what it wants when it wants it.I don’t think the White House thinks I’m stupid because for once the White House has someone who has experienced some of my reality first hand. I think it is those who see America solely from the vantage point of White male privilege (a point of view not only held by Whites or males) be they on the right or the left who think the Democrats are in trouble for any of the five reasons listed above.If and I do mean if the Democrats (now read Democratic Party) are in trouble it’s because they didn’t see what Barack Obama’s win really was: a chance to finally say welcome to the Fannie Lou Hamers of society as well as those of us in the party who are sick and tired of being sick and tired. But they couldn’t and they didn’t and that’s the trouble.Rev. Anna Taylor Sweringen

  20. you are an ignorant ****. you have no idea what you are talking about. African Americans didn’t vote for him because of his skin color. They voted for him because they know how much the United States would be screwed if Mitt Romney got elected. yes, i am only 14 but i have watched every single political campaign and all of the elections. i also watch the news so i am very aware of what is taking place. I also know that if Romney would of been elected this country would be going down the drain. we would also probably be stuck in another war, that shouldn’t of even been started in the first place. He wanted to send troops in and create more battle ships to fight things that shouldn’t even be fought. He is trying to make thins better for kids in my generation. The generation who still needs a chance to start their life and create new things to keep this world up and going. Honestly i believe that if Romney would of been elected that their wouldn’t of even been any hope. Just Saying..

  21. I happy too he is Muslim origin,

    So so glad that he became president USA, and he has right education,

    Why do you think smoking problems for him? Is he not human being?

    Sexymam I do appreciate you lol

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *