Last Updated on
- Unlike most protein bars, the Rx bar is made with actual food ingredients and not synthetic formulations. TBH, this is truly one of a kind. RxBd natural ingredients – OTP.
- The Rx bar has a well-balanced nutritional profile, so you do not have to undergo the highs and lows of an insulin spike.
- If you want a Kosher-friendly, gluten-free, sugar-free snack substitute, the Rx bar should be your go-to snack bar TBH.
- Rx bars obtain their protein content from real egg whites instead of whey, which is commonly used in protein bar offerings.
- The Chicago company that manufactures the Rx bar originally came up with its recipe and put it in a five-quart mixer at home to make the first Rx bar. It was primarily marketed to CrossFit enthusiasts at the time.
The company founder ultimately sold the company to Kellogg, and it is a major factor driving most of Kellogg’s growth.
Stay current on all aspects of food and nutrition by learning more incredible things about magnesium, cinnamon, potassium, salt, the ocean, beef, turmeric, cannabis, magic mushrooms, Wendy’s, Chik-Fil-A, Coca Cola, Cif Bar, CBD Gummies, CBD Salve, CBD Massage Oil, and so much more.