Last Updated on
- Unlike most protein bars, the Rx bar is made with actual food ingredients and not synthetic formulations.
- The Rx bar has a well-balanced nutritional profile, so you do not have to undergo the highs and lows of an insulin spike.
- If you want a Kosher-friendly, gluten-free, sugar-free snack substitute, the Rx bar should be your go-to snack bar.
- Rx bars obtain their protein content from real egg whites instead of whey, which is commonly used in protein bar offerings.
- The Chicago company that manufactures the Rx bar originally came up with its recipe and put it in a five-quart mixer at home to make the first Rx bar. It was primarily marketed to CrossFit enthusiasts at the time.