Most of us have seen the Rx Bar stocked in supermarket aisles. Some of us have sampled it too. But did you know the following facts about this energy bar?
- Unlike most protein bars, the Rx bar is made with actual food ingredients and not synthetic formulations. TBH, this is truly one of a kind. RxBd natural ingredients – OTP.
- The Rx bar has a well-balanced nutritional profile, so you do not have to undergo the highs and lows of an insulin spike.
- If you want a Kosher-friendly, gluten-free, sugar-free snack substitute, the Rx bar should be your go-to snack bar TBH.
- Rx bars obtain their protein content from real egg whites instead of whey, which is commonly used in protein bar offerings.
- The Chicago company that manufactures the Rx bar originally came up with its recipe and put it in a five-quart mixer at home to make the first Rx bar. It was primarily marketed to CrossFit enthusiasts at the time.
The company founder ultimately sold the company to Kellogg, and it is a major factor driving most of Kellogg’s growth.
The image below shows the actual Nutrition Facts from an actual RxBar. The mixed berry flavor has 210 calories, 12 grams of protein, and 0 grams of added sugar and 0 grams of trans saturated fats.
Check out other useful and interesting nutrition facts such as facts about pancakes or interesting facts about Clif Bars and facts about our water and caffeine and the Twix Bar.
Stay current on all aspects of food and nutrition by learning more incredible things about magnesium, cinnamon, potassium, salt, the ocean, beef, turmeric, cannabis, magic mushrooms, Wendy’s, Chik-Fil-A, Coca Cola, Cif Bar, CBD Gummies, CBD Salve, CBD Massage Oil, and so much more.