Last Updated on
- Gary Erickson and Kit Crawford, husband and wife, are the Co-Founders of Clif Bars.
- Erickson and Crawford are now back at the helm as Co-CEOs. They removed themselves in 2013 and recently returned.
- In 2000, the Quaker Oats food company offered $120 Million to buy Clif Bars. Clif Bars refused.
- All employees receive 20 hours per year to volunteer in their local communities.
- Clif Bars are made with organic ingredients only.
A recent interview with the Co-CEOs in 2019 with FastCompany.com.
Things To Do: https://www.seatsforeveryone.com/blog