- In 2018 U.S. consumers spent more money on Airbnb than they did on the entire Hilton chain and subsidiaries.
- Airbnb was founded in 2008.
- In 2015, Boston had 14,392 properties listed on Airbnb. In 2017 that number jumped to 28,957.
- New York City had 175,916 Airbnb properties listed in 2017. That’s up from just 9,699 in 2012.
- Airbnb earns commissions from both the hosting property and the guests booking the property.
Conversation Starters: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/conversation-starters
General Knowledge: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/general-knowledge
Nature Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/nature-facts
Science Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/science-facts
Nutrition Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/nutrition-facts
Things To Do: https://www.seatsforeveryone.com/blog