- In 2018 U.S. consumers spent more money on Airbnb than they did on the entire Hilton chain and subsidiaries.
- Airbnb was founded in 2008.
- In 2015, Boston had 14,392 properties listed on Airbnb. In 2017 that number jumped to 28,957.
- New York City had 175,916 Airbnb properties listed in 2017. That’s up from just 9,699 in 2012.
- Airbnb earns commissions from both the hosting property and the guests booking the property.
You will find AirBnBs all over the world to include Asia, Florida, Boston, New York, Australia, China, Russia, Canada, Peru, Thailand, Rhode Island, and more – but perhaps not too much in the coldest city on Earth.
Stay on top of all the interesting facts and information about technology such as TikTok, DuckDuckGo, Ecosia, Youtube, Twitter or what Elon Musk is up to and things like delivery robots and Uber. TBH, you never know how quick it will change and since YOLO you don’t want to absorb too much FOMO.
Things To Do: https://www.seatsforeveryone.com/blog