- On August 12,2019 Chick-fil-A permanently added the age old classic side dish of Mac N Cheese to its menu. This is the first permanent menu addition since 2016.
- As of mid-2019, Chick-fil-A is the #3 largest restaurant chain in the United States. It trails only McDonald’s and Starbucks.
- 2019 was the 4th consecutive year that Chick-fil-A was ranked the #1 mid-service restaurant chain in the United States by the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Chick-fil-A was founded all the way back in 1946, and the name at that time was the Dwarf Grill.
- One only needs $10,000 of an initial investment to become a Chick-fil-A Operator. Chick-fil-A retains full ownership, and the grueling process of being approved and trained to be an operator can last several months or longer.
Don’t forget to check out our interesting facts about Clif Bars or watermelons or facts about pancakes. Also don’t miss Wendy’s Nutrition Facts and the 5 Interesting Facts About Water. The Interesting Facts About Bacon certainly deserves a look along with how 3D printers can combine all your prescriptions into one pill you 3D print.