- Bacon has 43 calories per each 8 gram slice.
- The world now has fake bacon. Beyond Meat is expanding on its fake burgers and already has fake bacon prepared for the market.
- A serving of bacon (8 gram slice) has merely 0.1 grams of carbohydrates and zero sugar.
- Pork, of which bacon is a component, eats up about 40% of total meat consumed in the world. Pork is the largest type of meat consumed globally.
- Bacon was originally “bacoun” which is a Middle English term used to define all pork in general.
Conversation Starters: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/conversation-starters
General Knowledge: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/general-knowledge
Nature Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/nature-facts
Science Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/science-facts
Nutrition Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/nutrition-facts
Things To Do: https://www.seatsforeveryone.com/blog