- The Chicago Bears were quite a defensive force during the first six seasons of the NFL. The Bears racked up 34 shutout wins during this span.
- The Bears have been participants in two games that ended in a score of 2-0. Both games were against the Green Bay Packers. One was a win in 1938 and the other a loss in 1932.
- The Bears selected Walter Payton 4th overall in the 1975 draft.
- The Bears took their logo from the Chicago Cardinals, a team that existed from 1920 to 1947.
- Soldier Field is the oldest stadium in the NFL. It opened in 1924 and had a capacity of 45,000.
Check out amazing and interesting facts about other sports teams like the Dallas Cowboys or LA Lakers or Boston Celtics. Don’t forget about the Mavs or Houston Astros and Houston Rockets. There are also amazing people and places such as Lizzo, Billie Eilish, Boston, Canada, Hollywood, Post Malone, Pablo Picasso, plus much more.
Nature Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/nature-facts
World Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/world-facts
Science Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/science-facts
Nutrition Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/nutrition-facts
Things To Do: https://www.seatsforeveryone.com/blog