Last Updated on
- The Chicago Bears were quite a defensive force during the first six seasons of the NFL. The Bears racked up 34 shutout wins during this span.
- The Bears have been participants in two games that ended in a score of 2-0. Both games were against the Green Bay Packers. One was a win in 1938 and the other a loss in 1932.
- The Bears selected Walter Payton 4th overall in the 1975 draft.
- The Bears took their logo from the Chicago Cardinals, a team that existed from 1920 to 1947.
- Soldier Field is the oldest stadium in the NFL. It opened in 1924 and had a capacity of 45,000.
Nature Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/nature-facts
World Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/world-facts
Science Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/science-facts
Nutrition Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/nutrition-facts
Things To Do: https://www.seatsforeveryone.com/blog