Being the perfect party host can be quite challenging, but not when you have the right kind of healthy cocktails at your disposal!
This brings us to recent talk of the CBD cocktails trend.
CBD or Cannabidiol is an extraction from the hemp or cannabis plant, known for its various medicinal properties. And the health drinks, especially cocktails, have gained traction thanks to a few drops of this beneficiary plant-based infusion.
CBD cocktails can be of various varieties. Depending on the overall mood, you can choose from:
The Classic CBD Margarita
Margarita is a summer favorite, especially for an outdoor home brunch during summer. It is simple, quick, and can bring in that tangy goodness.
Here is what you will need:
- 2 ounces tequila of your choice.
- 1 ounce of orange Cointreau
- Few drops of CBD oil.
- A bowl of Himalayan salt
- Juice of half of a freshly squeezed lime.
- Take a shaker and pour in the tequila, a few drops of CBD oil, and Cointreau.
- Shake the container to mix the drink.
- Rub lime juice on a glass’ rim and place it into the salt bowl.
- Pour in the cocktail and enjoy it on a summer day.
- A bottle of dry and full-bodied red wine
- A cup of apple juice.
- One and a half cups of orange juice.
- half cup of brandy
- orange rinds
- One can seltzer powder.
- 20 mg of soluble CBD powder.
- Get yourself a pitcher and add in the red wine along with the juices and brandy.
- Have it chill inside the fridge for around 2 hours.
- Stir in the seltzer and the CBD powder and pour it in 3-4 glasses.
- Garnish it with some orange rinds.
Cranberry & Orange CBD Cocktail
This sweet and juicy mix can make your heart dance! And if you have a ladies’ night, do not forget to add this lively scarlet sip to the party!
- A cup of cranberry juice.
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed or packaged orange juice (make sure no pulp)
- 3/4th cup of Vodka
- 20 mg of soluble CBD powder.
- 1 can of citrus seltzer
- Add in all the liquids (juices and vodka), and CBD powder in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain the mixer in a cocktail glass and sprinkle the citrus-flavored seltzer over the drink
- Enjoy every sip of this tropical wonder.
CBD Gin and Tonic Cocktail
This aromatic concoction is a classic and can instantly bring in an earthy flavor in the mouth.
It’s a perfect drink for a day of lounging at home with friends.
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1.5 cups tonic water
- 1 cup gin
- A bowl of ice shavings
- a few drops of CBD oil
- Edible flowers
- Grapefruit peel
- Add the tonic water with gin to a wine glass.
- Sprinkle the ice shavings and lemon juice to combine everything.
- Add in the CBD drops on the drink’s surface.
- Garnish with the herbs for the earthy tone enhancement.
CBD Lavender Lemon Cocktail
This is an aromatic drink that can rejuvenate
your soul and fill you with a sense of peace and serenity. While the process
can take a while, the end product can stir joy in your guests.
- A cup of water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp dried lavender
- 2 sprigs of Rosemary
- 120 ml gin
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 drops of CBD oil
- 2 strips of lemon peel
- Prepare a lavender syrup by simmering the dried lavender in a sugar-water boil-pan.
- Let the concoction cook in low heat for 10 minutes before straining it into a cup.
- While the syrup cools, fill a cocktail shaker halfway with rosemary, gin, and lemon juice.
- Add 1 tbsp of the lavender syrup and the 3 drops of CBD oil.
- Shake the drink for 1-minute and strain it into a martini glass.
- Garnish it with the lemon peels and serve!
CBD-Infused Mulled Wine
A hearty and earthy glass of red wine can make an evening with friends, worth every sip. This moderately yet, a beautifully aromatic cocktail can surely spice up the Summer evenings under the stars.
- 1.5 l red wine.
- 1 cup of pure orange juice.
- 1/3rd cup of brown sugar
- 10 cloves
- 118 ml of CBD oil
- 4 whole star anise
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 large orange
- 1 whole lemon zest
- A cup of shaved ice
- Take a large cooking pot and add all the ingredients, except the CBD oil.
- Simmer the content at low heat and whisk it constantly to avoid burning.
- Strain the drink into glasses and add a few drops of CBD oil in each.
- Refrigerate these glasses for a few hours before serving.
The Jeff Spicoli Special
The oncoming of Autumn would mean one thing,
pumpkin-spice everything! And what best suits the occasion than the Aromatic
Italian Amaro Montenegro?
- 44 ml mezcal.
- 100 ml Amaro Montenegro.
- 3 teaspoons of pumpkin butter.
- 4 drops of CBD oil.
- 3 strips of orange rind.
- CBD Gummy Bears
- Add all the ingredients, except the gummy bears, to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake for over 1 minute to have every bit blend perfectly.
- Strain into cocktail glasses and garnish with CBD gummy bears.
- You can decorate gummy bears over the glass rims.
CBD is a common medically-approved ingredient in various edibles, pain-killers, tinctures, and more. Most of these cocktails can have a healthy dash of vitamin C from fresh ingredients, the CBD oil aids in providing health-beneficiary additives such as relief from inflammations, anxiety, and much more!
Add it to your cocktails and benefit from the impressive curing abilities of hemp-infused delicacies.