5 Interesting Facts About Trees
- Trees are the longest living organisms on Earth. Trees are our true seniors that we must respect and cherish.
- A large tree can consume over 100 gallons of water per day from the ground!
- Trees can communicate and defend themselves. To defend against attacking insects trees release a chemical onto their leaves.
- Trees help keep you cool. By evaporating water in their leaves, trees lower the air temperature.
- Antarctica is the only continent where pine trees do not grow.
Nature Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/nature-facts
Science Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/science-facts
Nutrition Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/nutrition-facts
Things To Do: https://www.seatsforeveryone.com/blog