Last Updated on
- The Dallas Cowboys have not made it to the Super Bowl since 1995.
- Due to bad debts and loans in the savings and loans crisis, former Cowboys owner H.R. “Bum” Bright was forced to sell the team to Jerry Jones in 1989.
- Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry and hired Jimmy Johnson. The team traded Herschel Walker to the Minnesota Vikings for five veterans and eight draft picks. They went 1-15 in 1989.
- Three Cowboy cornerbacks are in the Pro Football Hall of Fame: Deion Sanders, Herb Adderley, and Mel Renfro.
- The Cowboys played home games at the Cotton Bowl from 1960-1971.
Conversation Starters: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/conversation-starters
General Knowledge: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/general-knowledge
Nature Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/nature-facts
Science Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/science-facts
Nutrition Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/nutrition-facts
Things To Do: https://www.seatsforeveryone.com/blog