Kashmir Longest Dispute

The dispute between India and Pakistan regarding the territory of state of Jammu and Kashmir is the oldest and longest surviving dispute on earth. India claims that Kashmir is an integral part of India. Pakistan claims that people of Kashmir are the ones that should determine their own future. Both countries refuse that region should be independent. The dispute has consumed millions of lives on both sides apart from trillions of dollars since 1947. The Kashmir dispute is now registered in the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest militarized territorial dispute currently on the planet.
rnfact image

77 Comments on “Kashmir Longest Dispute”

  1. jammu & kashmir was of india, is of india & will be of india ………………………………………………………….. no bloody pakisthani or chinese can take it away from india…………………………………………

  2. Kashmir was never part of India . The Indians are trying all evil means to suppress the ongoing uprising in kashmir since partition.

  3. Who tried the evil means!! Have you ever learned the history of Pak try’g to invade Kashmir???
    Kashmir never agreed to join Pak even when it was a independent state. The king Hari Singh signed treaty to join Kashmir with India. Immediately Pak declared war on Kashmir and India helped the state which joined the union. Pak unleashed surprise attach even as soon as the peace agreed between the nations. But never won and never will.

    Kashmir was never Pak’s and never will be.

    Just because of few corrupted+selfish politicians in India, whole Kashmir was never taken back and Pak still holds a part of Kashmir. Orelse the whole tragedy of killings would never have happened.

  4. Dear Humans, I am from Pakistan, but I am against both countries. Fighting for a land for such a long time, I don’t understand why both countries are not coming to conclusion. Asking from Pakistani they will bring facts and from Indians they will also bring some facts. If I would be the decision maker, I would leave it on Kashmiris, what they want???

  5. Kashmir is Niether Pakistan nor India. It was an independent State.
    Now There is no need to argue where it came from. The point here is the future. Kashmiris want freedom from the imperialists. Be it India, Pakistan or China.
    It does not matter what these nations want. What matters is the people of Kashmir and their will.
    People want freedom and thats what the future is, no matter what.
    Now if India leaves Kashmir, Pakistan stops interfering, China diverts its intention, it does not hold any weight. Kashmir must be free from all the oppressors.

  6. Practically speaking…
    1) Kashmir can’t be an independent country on its own!
    2) In 1947, The king of Kashmir, considering he was smarter than you and me, declared kashmir as part of India.
    3) India has been protecting its borders since then, But Pakistan and China wants to grab it voraciously.
    4) Education can be a solution to it.
    Understanding the fact and “Accepting it” is the way.

  7. For u ANU!!!!
    Hey man ! U r behaving an illiterate here!… The king of kashmir was not god of our choices! He was jus chosen illegally as he was wealthy.

    **** Question here is what Kashmiris want? Not ur choice and not indian public,not the king, not any politician, any media, Sharukh Khan or Obama.

    **** Kashmiris want freedom and they will get it sooner or later!
    **** And if u go against it, then u go against the democracy of India as its motto is Right to freedom, expression..
    **** other things, u go educate urself with some right groung realities of Kashmir. Read a kashmiri newspaper sometime and u will be ashamed of ur ignorance.

    If u need more help to shape ur brains u r free to email me at bj.me@hotmail.com.

  8. Bilal….u seems to be utterly stupid arrogant kid. Who is just trying to prove himself very intelligent, which u r not at all.

  9. Cannot agree with this fact. I think the prize for the longest and oldest dispute over territory goes to the Arab vs Jew dispute over Jerusalem.

  10. Ya’ll flop fellas jus crying on poor issue…overll its not matter whoos kashir is the bottom line is Both countries are piteous…solvin this problem led your life’s 50 years to convert into 10 years…yeah ,the game is no more interestin..all i am worried about is that no 3rd war is gonna happn…no hitler no stalin no more…****..i wish i could one of those battler’s who survive to make their name in history…R.I.P to hitler,joseph stalin, and to all their crew

  11. First of all Pakistan should have no interference in the Kashmir issue. To start of with Pakistan was India. So after Gandhi’s genius decision of dividing India and Pakistan, India gave the richest land away to Pakistan. I still don’t understand why Pakistan is trying to take more. What does China have to do with Kashmir? They shouldn’t even be involved in this matter. I saw a comment stating about president Obama should have no say in this matter. That may be true but a war between India and Pakistan will lead into a Nuclear catastrophe.

  12. @ Love : U have lost your mind. If ur name is love then , seek love.
    By ignoring a kashmiri , U r showing ur interest in Evil. Ur name should be Evil Instead.
    **** Think wise and you will get peace once.
    Kashmiris never want any piece . Neither Pakistan and nor India.
    Its India who is chasing Kashmir as its blessed with everything.

    ***** There is no need for Security forces in Kashmir.
    ***** Those forces are just to keep kashmiris under control and not to stop infiltration or defending Kashmiris. This propaganda is called Imperialism, which you guys have skipped when U bunked your school.

    ***** Once India got freedom they were taught Imperialism by British and then they Invaded Kashmir.
    We kashmiris want Kashmir. Not India , not Pakistan.
    Just our independent Kashmir. And if any one is against that fact, India or Pakistan or whoever against, are our enemies and we will fight against all until we find peace in our state.

    All other guys who are from other states of India have no right to write their stories. We Kashmiris Know what we want and no Baashans Please . We know our history. Its you who need to go Kashmir and check.

    *****If u guys have real guts then come to Kashmir and speak to a kashmiri. U will get the real story.
    Until Then stop reading NCERT stories. Grow up….

  13. Wait fo ra while n this trail of comments will become the longest trail in a few days. just read what u all wrote, u will know why it took so long..

  14. sudhanshu parashar wrote: #
    jammu & kashmir was of india, is of india & will be of india ………………………………………………………….. no bloody pakisthani or chinese can take it away from india…………………………………………

    are you sure? the last time some **** India said that (i think his name was Nehru or some crap), China whooped India’s ass and mopped the floor with Indian tears (and blood, more likely)

  15. I don’t understand why ppl are fightin over such a stupid thing! it is a ****in peace of land! let it be independent for the ****in sake of the INNOCENT CHILDREN

  16. it’s Indian land, always has been and always will be.

    and Kashmir is a state not a country you dumb ****s!

    Pakistan wanted land and they got land, they’re just taking the piss now!

    no point killing each other, love thy neighbor.

  17. jammu & kashmir was of Pakistan, is of Pakistan & will be of Pakistan ………………………………………………………….. no We love Kashmiris and they love us…………………………………………

  18. Faheem Ch wrote: #
    jammu & kashmir was of Pakistan, is of Pakistan & will be of Pakistan ………………………………………………………….. no We love Kashmiris and they love us…………………………………………

    you stupid ****s!
    my grandad is older than pakistan!
    the indians gave the paki’s land and now your tryin to take the piss, ya’ll should get whipped out!

    kashmir was always a part of india, just like pakistan.

    anyways pakistan aint even a real country, its a donation from the indians to you ****s!

  19. CHINA:1 INDIA:0 wrote: #

    sudhanshu parashar wrote: #
    jammu & kashmir was of india, is of india & will be of india ………………………………………………………….. no bloody pakisthani or chinese can take it away from india…………………………………………

    are you sure? the last time some **** India said that (i think his name was Nehru or some crap), China whooped India’s ass and mopped the floor with Indian tears (and blood, more likely)

    since when was this about china and india?

    china have an impressive army… i guess thats what happens when you eat everything and anything with a heart beat

  20. Andrew wrote: #
    Kashmir was never part of India . The Indians are trying all evil means to suppress the ongoing uprising in kashmir since partition.

    what the **** are you talking about?
    i don’t know ****.

    if pakistan was once a part of india then so is kashmir!
    the Pakistanis keep trying to infiltrate the indians but they always get their asses kicked!

    not once has Pakistan won a war against the Indians.
    they should be happy with what they got and not bitch about it, greedy bastards!

  21. Pakistanis are always talk about love. What the India will do with Kashmir when Kashmirs do not want to be a part of India. I think India should admit the ground realities and get all its forces out of Kashmir.

    I am Pakistani but Love India. Spreading a hand for love want to see that how many Indians will catch my hand in response….

  22. India has always tried to get things by force,oppression & by getting innocent in front of big countries.Pakistan on the other hand is a justful & deserved country.
    Dont argue with ****s otherwise they will first bring you to their lowest level & then understand you.These people have learnt the trick of getting something by force & not by justice

  23. k.mistry wrote:

    Andrew wrote: #
    Kashmir was never part of India . The Indians are trying all evil means to suppress the ongoing uprising in kashmir since partition.

    what the **** are you talking about?
    i don’t know ****.

    if pakistan was once a part of india then so is kashmir!
    the Pakistanis keep trying to infiltrate the indians but they always get their asses kicked!

    not once has Pakistan won a war against the Indians.
    they should be happy with what they got and not bitch about it, greedy bastards!

    Pakistan was a part of India but Kashmir was not . it was a pricely state ruled by an independent king. Read your authentic history not one made for NCERT and Media.
    Brothers wake up. WHo says India is educated as they dont know there map even. Guys be real. Research hard to get the truth. Dont just depend on your Media and the books which are totally rubbish.
    Whatever happens in Kashmir is Imperialism by India. The oppression, violation , exploitation and destruction of kashmir is only because of Indian Politics and nothing else.
    Many of you wont believe because U have seen Amitabh and Krithikk and not the real face of India.

  24. @ K. MIStry: Map of what ? Whole world knows that the maps of India are not authentic. Go to ” India’s northernmost point is the region of the disputed Siachen Glacier in Jammu and Kashmir; however, the Government of India regards the entire region of the former princely state of Jammu and Kashmir (including the Northern Areas currently administered by Pakistan) to be its territory, and therefore assigns the longitude 37 6′ to its northernmost point”.

    This is what the world knows it for.

    Its the wikipedia and not the Indian books.
    Well there is nothing to be so bitter because the truth no one can ignore.
    If u seriously want to know about the ground reality then you should research a little further.
    By reading Indian Authors cant decide what the fact is.
    I will suggest you to read the books written by Kashmiris, well who will know Kashmir better than the Kashmiris itself.
    And yeah, if u think little logically , then u might have to understand why there is a dispute then?
    Is it because of Pakistan? then u r wrong !
    Its the Kasmiri people who are fighting and not Pakistanis.
    Pakistan is just blamed and nothing else.
    And we Kashmiris will fight until we get the freedom . And if we wont get there, still we will always wish for it.
    It will be our fate that we get always oppressed by India. Then let it be. But our hearts will never find peace until India stops the invasion and takes its troops back.
    We have always been exploited. And thats the truth.
    Indian people should try to win the hearts of Kasmiris and not always argue and fight like ignorant. And people of India should know the fact that Kashmir is not the part of India.

  25. Bilal wrote:

    k.mistry wrote:

    Andrew wrote: #
    Kashmir was never part of India . The Indians are trying all evil means to suppress the ongoing uprising in kashmir since partition.

    you say india isn’t educated?
    LOL! i can tell your not educated by saying that, you talk as if india is one person!

    they are one of the fastest growing countries today.
    there is an Indian in almost if not every country in the world.
    Indian owned US businesses rake in $150 billion, its the same uneducated indians you talk about who own car brand names such as Jaguar, and Land Rover, the same indians who own kingfisher, 3 mobile network and many many more.

    educate yourself before you go ranting bullsh*t, your just making yourself sound stupid.

  26. Oct 26, 1947: Hari Singh signs the instrument of accession, it is no different than the one signed by over 500 other rulers. The accession of Kashmir was accepted by the Governor General of India Lord Mountbatten.

    Oct 27, 1947: The first Indian forces arrived in Kashmir to defend against Pakistani troops.

    Aug 13, 1948: UN CIP adopts a resolution on Kashmir accepted by both India and Pakistan. Pakistan is blamed for the invasion of Kashmir and is instructed to withdraw its forces from Kashmir.

    Jun 1948: Sheikh Abdullah declares, “We the people of Jammu and Kashmir, have thrown our lot with Indian people not in the heat of passion or a moment of despair, but by a deliberate choice. The union of our people has been fused by the community of ideals and common sufferings in the cause of freedom”.

    1965: Pakistan attacks India, in operation code named, Gibraltar. The defeat of Pakistan results in the Tashkent Agreement between the two countries.

    1971: Pakistani attack on India results in the third war between the two countries. Pakistan is completely defeated, over 90,000 of its men surrendered.

    Feb 24-25, 1975: Following an accord signed by Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and Sheikh Abdullah on February 24, 1975, Jammu and Kashmir is made a “Constituent Unit” of India on February 25, 1975. Through this accord Indian Parliament reaffirms its right to legislate on any matter concerning the territory of the State.

    pakistan seem to hold the biggest threat by attempting to take over kashmir but always failing which results in many people dying, and yes india step in to fight as well but if the US was attacked by canada or any other country close by would they surrender or fight for what is truly theirs?

  27. @ K Mistry:

    Don’t confuse yourself being educated . the facts you are putting in this arguement doesnt relate to the Kashmir. Don’t mistake Business with Education.

    The Malya , Ambani dint create Kashmir or its problems.
    Malya is the guy who encourages u to get drunk, gets the young girls of so called Indian culture naked and Ambani is the one who made everything for himself and not for you. Well if u call that education , then its bad for Indian youth.

  28. Bilal wrote:

    k.mistry wrote:

    Andrew wrote: #
    Kashmir was never part of India . The Indians are trying all evil means to suppress the ongoing uprising in kashmir since partition.

    @bilal:

    check the map of India and you’ll see Kashmir INSIDE THE INDIAN BOARDERS!
    its too small to be it’s own place you dumb ****.
    and the indians are alot better then the paki’s, who knows if kashmir was given to pakistan they’d have probably hide BIN LADEN there!

    terrorist nation where the government are who faced cowards!!!

    I’m not saying India is perfect but compared to Pakistan they definitely are.

  29. Bilal wrote:
    @ K Mistry:

    Don’t confuse yourself being educated . the facts you are putting in this arguement doesnt relate to the Kashmir. Don’t mistake Business with Education.

    The Malya , Ambani dint create Kashmir or its problems.
    Malya is the guy who encourages u to get drunk, gets the young girls of so called Indian culture naked and Ambani is the one who made everything for himself and not for you. Well if u call that education , then its bad for Indian youth.

    education plays a big part in business you brainless fool!
    and what i was saying had to do with your stupid comment, read it properly you twat.

    and who the **** is malya? what the fuk you talking about?

    ambani is a business man of india, he may not be helping me but his helping the economy which is helping the country! you dumb ****!

    your just pure dumb, taliban wanka go fuk a pig

  30. Sun wrote:
    First of all Pakistan should have no interference in the Kashmir issue. To start of with Pakistan was India. So after Gandhi’s genius decision of dividing India and Pakistan, India gave the richest land away to Pakistan. I still don’t understand why Pakistan is trying to take more. What does China have to do with Kashmir? They shouldn’t even be involved in this matter. I saw a comment stating about president Obama should have no say in this matter. That may be true but a war between India and Pakistan will lead into a Nuclear catastrophe.

    a war between India and Pakistan will only end with the defeat of pakistan like always.
    the indian army is more then 10 times the size of pakistan’s army.
    Battle of Longewala fought in Rajasthan, fought for bangladesh, 120 INDIAN soldiers vs 2,800 paki soldiers, INDIA WON even after the paki soldiers did a sneak attack

    these paki’s eat indian food, sing indian songs, watch indian movies and tv shows and they hate on us?
    dirty taliban loving, beard growing, camel fu*king, sand eating, pig hating, halal eating suicide bombing twats.

  31. Even if India wins a war with Pakistan , how will it change things?
    I don’t understand the logic?
    Whats Pakistan to do with the wishes of Kasmiri people. We Kashmiris want freedom from India.. why are you changing the topic to Pakistan.
    Don’t ever relate Pakistan with Kashmir. Kashmir is on its own the richest part of World. We don’t need Pakistan, we don’t need India.

    And you want to say that we people eat Indian. Let me confirm you brother .. 82 % percent medicine produced in India is prepared through Kashmir Plants.
    All the tourism estimation point is KAshmir and most of the people from the world land to India Just to visit KAsmir. But then they are not allowed just to say its a disputed state. The wood, forests and the agriculture, the vast variety of fruits, medicines, handcrafts, dry fruits, Minerals all are exploited from Kashmir.
    The cotton u are wearing right now must be from KAsmir itself. The goods most Indians use are transported from Kashmir. Not the whole of it but most of it.

    We eat what our land gives us. we work in the forest departments , agriculture departments, fruit departments. Are these Departments anywhere related to India.
    THose are Kashmiri products and we work for it. where does India come in between and feed us?
    But instead we feed India. The fake military , good for nothing , is deployed there and they get free food, clothes, salaries . They eat there for a fake defence. They loot our Markets, fruits, and every raw material for free.
    So Kashmir is the free source of free products for India.
    Does Indian Govt. give anything free to the beggers of India on streets. Nothing. SO how do u think India feeds KAsmiris. there is nothing free in this World. we work hard and earn everybit.

  32. Bilal wrote:
    @ Love : U have lost your mind. If ur name is love then , seek love.
    By ignoring a kashmiri , U r showing ur interest in Evil. Ur name should be Evil Instead.
    **** Think wise and you will get peace once.
    Kashmiris never want any piece . Neither Pakistan and nor India.
    Its India who is chasing Kashmir as its blessed with everything.

    ***** There is no need for Security forces in Kashmir.
    ***** Those forces are just to keep kashmiris under control and not to stop infiltration or defending Kashmiris. This propaganda is called Imperialism, which you guys have skipped when U bunked your school.

    ***** Once India got freedom they were taught Imperialism by British and then they Invaded Kashmir.
    We kashmiris want Kashmir. Not India , not Pakistan.
    Just our independent Kashmir. And if any one is against that fact, India or Pakistan or whoever against, are our enemies and we will fight against all until we find peace in our state.

    All other guys who are from other states of India have no right to write their stories. We Kashmiris Know what we want and no Baashans Please . We know our history. Its you who need to go Kashmir and check.

    *****If u guys have real guts then come to Kashmir and speak to a kashmiri. U will get the real story.
    Until Then stop reading NCERT stories. Grow up….

    if you fought india you’d die and then we’d take kashmir lol!
    pakistan cant take kashmir becase they’d have to go through india and pakistan CANT do that 🙂

    you seem to be saying ‘ohh we’ll fight our enemies until we find peace’ you cant do ****!
    you need the indians, unless u wanna be associates of terrorists like pakistan

  33. Stop using the fake links..
    Now if u don’t see any development thats because of Indian Military and Indian politics who never let people to form their own govt, and use the riches to develop. Thats what we are fighting for. Thats as simple as the dispute.
    make sure u do the proper researh . keep finding the real links.

  34. Look if u read ur comments , anyone can notice where the problem is. What I was talking about and what u are figuring it as ? Just cool down and talk some sense.

  35. hammad wrote:
    India has always tried to get things by force,oppression & by getting innocent in front of big countries.Pakistan on the other hand is a justful & deserved country.
    Dont argue with ****s otherwise they will first bring you to their lowest level & then understand you.These people have learnt the trick of getting something by force & not by justice

    your fu*king stupid mate.
    India isnt the terrorist nation!

    i got this from a link:
    1990-1991: In a spate of terrorist violence, 2400 people have died so far, and 300,000 people have been driven out of their homes. Pakistan’s involvement in this carnage of violence is beyond doubt.

    its the dirty paki’s who come into kashmir yet the indians have to take blame?

    if pakistan got kashmir they’d hide terrorist there just like bin laden!

    just like the terror attacks on india from the filthy paki’s!

    no indian goes to another country and causes havoc!
    so shut the fu*k up you terrorist wanka. go suck off bin ladens dead ****! and lick saddam hussains assh*le you cousin fu*ker!

  36. Bilal wrote:
    I can see what your ignorance makes u to write.
    U call that Pakistani fellow as filthy but did u ever notice your language.
    Thats what is called “filthy” . So education is a must for U… Education is not attained from Schools but its a learning attained from observation and the patience.

    I can see what your ignorance makes u to write??
    talk scene! your the ignorant one who cant type because you’ve been masturbating to much i think your vision has gone blurry

    and yes my comments are rude, but it’s what happens when i talk to stupid tramps like you.

    where you born retarded?

    you talk as if kashmir is the life source of india! looool
    india is doing just fine without kashmir, and no tourist wants to see a city of victims, india has many many places for tourists to visit, all these indian products iv seen have never been from kashmir… apart from a hand grenade lol

  37. I can see what your ignorance makes u to write.
    U call that Pakistani fellow as filthy but did u ever notice your language.
    Thats what is called “filthy” . So education is a must for U… Education is not attained from Schools but its a learning attained from observation and the patience.

  38. Bilal wrote:
    Even if India wins a war with Pakistan , how will it change things?
    I don’t understand the logic?
    Whats Pakistan to do with the wishes of Kasmiri people. We Kashmiris want freedom from India.. why are you changing the topic to Pakistan.
    Don’t ever relate Pakistan with Kashmir. Kashmir is on its own the richest part of World. We don’t need Pakistan, we don’t need India.

    And you want to say that we people eat Indian. Let me confirm you brother .. 82 % percent medicine produced in India is prepared through Kashmir Plants.
    All the tourism estimation point is KAshmir and most of the people from the world land to India Just to visit KAsmir. But then they are not allowed just to say its a disputed state. The wood, forests and the agriculture, the vast variety of fruits, medicines, handcrafts, dry fruits, Minerals all are exploited from Kashmir.
    The cotton u are wearing right now must be from KAsmir itself. The goods most Indians use are transported from Kashmir. Not the whole of it but most of it.

    We eat what our land gives us. we work in the forest departments , agriculture departments, fruit departments. Are these Departments anywhere related to India.
    THose are Kashmiri products and we work for it. where does India come in between and feed us?
    But instead we feed India. The fake military , good for nothing , is deployed there and they get free food, clothes, salaries . They eat there for a fake defence. They loot our Markets, fruits, and every raw material for free.
    So Kashmir is the free source of free products for India.
    Does Indian Govt. give anything free to the beggers of India on streets. Nothing. SO how do u think India feeds KAsmiris. there is nothing free in this World. we work hard and earn everybit.

    KASHMIR ISNT BIG ENOUGH TO FEED ALL OF INDIA YOU FU*KING FOOL!
    i got a link which reads tourism of kashmir is 3% compared to other places such as the taj mahal! which is 60%

    if kashmir was as rich as you say it was… why does it still look like ****?

    dont compare kashmir to india because its plain stupid.

    india has alot of land, you think they depend on people like you to feed them? to supply them with medication? with cotton?

    kashmir is ****ed up due to all these attacks you need indians alot more then they need you.
    but just like india fought for bangladesh, we fight the wars and you ungrateful bastards give us the finger?

    the choice has already been made tho, kashmir is a part of india and what you think doesnt matter because your a worthless sh*t

  39. K Mistry Wrote: who the fuk names a child bilal.
    sounds like halal gone wrong lol

    Bilal says: God bless u !

  40. Bilal wrote:
    Be filthy and show ur Indian Culture to anybody u wish.

    yes, i will.

    im a pissed of british indian, and ill say what i like when i like and no halal eating cu*t like you can do **** about it because its my right to speak my mind, specially to people like you!

    you dont want to listen you just expect other to listen to you and that what you say is right and no one elses opinion matters.

    AND I AM AN INDIVIDUAL, YET YOU SAY ALL THIS ABOUT INDIANS YOU NARROW MINDED PRICK, this is why people like you cannot be free! you dont deserve it because you take the piss.

    the indian culture is one of the best for your information as well as the oldest!

  41. Bilal wrote:
    Stop using the fake links..
    Now if u don’t see any development thats because of Indian Military and Indian politics who never let people to form their own govt, and use the riches to develop. Thats what we are fighting for. Thats as simple as the dispute.
    make sure u do the proper researh . keep finding the real links.

    my links are authentic unlike your gender to **** sniffer.

    india is developing very very fast unlike your kashmir which has remained a battlefield for the past many many years.
    its a place we can live in peace unlike you 🙂
    and our military is just fine, 3rd largest army in the world, we are working along side japan which will dramatically improve our weapons and our air force.

    as for indian politics do you not read the news?
    the corrupt politicians have been caught, things are being done to improve that sector and as soon as rahul ghandi becomes president the country will be at its highest peek.

    i go to india once every 2/3 years and i’ve seen the differences,
    i have personal experience, what about you?
    you talk as if your all knowing and that your smarter then Eisenstein!
    when really your a no good low life son of a bitch.

    who the fuk names a child bilal.
    sounds like halal gone wrong lol

  42. For ur information, M as free as any one in this world. I never get angry on discussing things and even if i get angry I don’t use the abusive Language, only because i can write it. I have learnt the manners , U have to still work on it. Don’t take it serious brother. Its just a debate.
    U learn some, I get some experience.

    Teach urself patience first and then start debating. I think u r losing the ground.

  43. The link u r sending me is a link from some UK website.
    Maps don’t actually show the will and wishes of Kasmiri people.
    Kashmiris want Freedom from and thats the real fact. All the other funda’s will not work.

    If u know the constitution then dont go against it. Its the choice of people.
    And people have right to freedom.

  44. The link u r sending me is a link from some UK website.

    Maps don’t actually show the will and wishes of Kasmiri people.

    Kashmiris want Freedom from and thats the real fact. All the other funda’s will not work.

    If u know the constitution then dont go against it. Its the choice of people.

    And people have right to freedom.

  45. The link u r sending me is a link from some UK website.
    Maps don’t actually show the will and wishes of Kasmiri people.
    Kashmiris want Freedom from India and thats the real fact. All the other funda’s will not work.

    If u know the constitution then dont go against it. Its the choice of people.
    And people have right to freedom.

  46. Bilal wrote:
    I can see what your ignorance makes u to write.
    U call that Pakistani fellow as filthy but did u ever notice your language.
    Thats what is called “filthy” . So education is a must for U… Education is not attained from Schools but its a learning attained from observation and the patience.

    observation and patience doesnt guarantee success.
    seem’s you are very poor educated in everything.

    and yes, pakistanis (some) are filthy, more then my language, because my language doesn’t kill innocent people, my language doesn’t support terrorism, my language expresses my feeling and whats on my mind with no harm don’t except for feeling, non the less you’ll still be alive tomorrow and can always retaliate.

    if you have the right to live i have the right and the freedom of speech, if you dont like it fuk off, no harm done to me.

  47. Bilal wrote:
    Even if India wins a war with Pakistan , how will it change things?
    I don’t understand the logic?
    Whats Pakistan to do with the wishes of Kasmiri people. We Kashmiris want freedom from India.. why are you changing the topic to Pakistan.
    Don’t ever relate Pakistan with Kashmir. Kashmir is on its own the richest part of World. We don’t need Pakistan, we don’t need India.

    And you want to say that we people eat Indian. Let me confirm you brother .. 82 % percent medicine produced in India is prepared through Kashmir Plants.
    All the tourism estimation point is KAshmir and most of the people from the world land to India Just to visit KAsmir. But then they are not allowed just to say its a disputed state. The wood, forests and the agriculture, the vast variety of fruits, medicines, handcrafts, dry fruits, Minerals all are exploited from Kashmir.
    The cotton u are wearing right now must be from KAsmir itself. The goods most Indians use are transported from Kashmir. Not the whole of it but most of it.

    We eat what our land gives us. we work in the forest departments , agriculture departments, fruit departments. Are these Departments anywhere related to India.
    THose are Kashmiri products and we work for it. where does India come in between and feed us?
    But instead we feed India. The fake military , good for nothing , is deployed there and they get free food, clothes, salaries . They eat there for a fake defence. They loot our Markets, fruits, and every raw material for free.
    So Kashmir is the free source of free products for India.
    Does Indian Govt. give anything free to the beggers of India on streets. Nothing. SO how do u think India feeds KAsmiris. there is nothing free in this World. we work hard and earn everybit.

    82% of medical products are not produced in kashmir you twat, are you the manufacturer?
    india has ties with a lot of powerful countries willing to share medical supplies with us.
    btw the cotton i’m wearing isn’t from kashmir, it’s from INDIA, INDONESIA, U.S.A AND ITALY.
    And tourist who visit india dont need to see kashmiry forests and kashmiry monkeys when india provides a lot more.
    kashmir can never be its own state as its to small, and if thats the case then one way or another pakistan will take over your land and kill your people if they have to.

    AND NO ONE GIVES FREE PRODUCTS YOU IDIOT!!
    if the kashmir people are distributing it the indians will buy it, as u said NOTHING IS FREE, so why the fuk will kashmir give free **** away?
    stupid much?

    i guess just you kashmir people work had, no indian works hard right?
    utter bullsh*t.

    your best hope is to stay with india and you’ll be protected unless you want to stay your own state and be attacked like you have been for many years.

    and you say free food for indian army and how they are no good?
    its attitudes like your which makes indians not want to bother about civilian casualties lol!

    our army is increasing in numbers and strength, do you kashmir people have a army?
    well then you cant say sh*t about the indian military because they are there protecting your ungrateful asses.
    keep your food, keep your medication we have enough because we dont free load from you people.

    as for when i said eating indian food, watching indian movies etc.
    i clearly refereed to the paki’s, READ BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, NUMB NUTS!

    your right that the government doesnt give anything, not even to its own! i hate the government! but if you kashmir people feed us you’d die of starvation, you dont have enough resources to feed the 2nd largest populated country in the world!

    why would india need exports from kashmir when we have many major factories right at home???

    our cities such as new delhi, banglore, kalkata, channei, provide enough for the country, and if the kashmir people dont want to supply to india its no harm done for us except you.

  48. Y are u so sad.

    Its our land . the land of Kashmiris.
    Whatever we wish for it.
    India is yours so keep it
    We want our Kashmir and no one can take it from us. Wait and watch.
    At least we are so humble that we still like India and Pakistan.
    But the freedom of Kashmir is our right and we dont like to be with India as India is India and Kashmir is Kashmir. There is nothing called as Indian KAshmir. Its Just Kashmir.

    And yeah if u have such a vast knowledge of your India , which I doubt, still let me suggest u to deeply search for the reality. India depends on Kashmir for a lot of reasons, more than what i earlier explained.

    It was Kashmir which saved India in Kyoto Protocol summit.

    And yeah the reasons are many. India is nothing with the support of Kashmirs diverse products.
    India bought all technology from West which is OK . No wrong . But they got everything free from Kashmir which is unfortunate for Kashmir. Just by invading Kashmir doesnt make it yours buddy.
    Find the truth ! Otherwise its Bizzare speaking to an ignorant guy like u.

  49. Bilal wrote:
    Y are u so sad.

    Its our land . the land of Kashmiris.
    Whatever we wish for it.
    India is yours so keep it
    We want our Kashmir and no one can take it from us. Wait and watch.
    At least we are so humble that we still like India and Pakistan.
    But the freedom of Kashmir is our right and we dont like to be with India as India is India and Kashmir is Kashmir. There is nothing called as Indian KAshmir. Its Just Kashmir.

    And yeah if u have such a vast knowledge of your India , which I doubt, still let me suggest u to deeply search for the reality. India depends on Kashmir for a lot of reasons, more than what i earlier explained.

    It was Kashmir which saved India in Kyoto Protocol summit.

    And yeah the reasons are many. India is nothing with the support of Kashmirs diverse products.
    India bought all technology from West which is OK . No wrong . But they got everything free from Kashmir which is unfortunate for Kashmir. Just by invading Kashmir doesnt make it yours buddy.
    Find the truth ! Otherwise its Bizzare speaking to an ignorant guy like u.

    ok, first of all indians don’t depend on you kashmir people, go anywhere in the world and they will say kashmir is in india, wither you like it or not it’s not just your land, its the peoples and you talk on behalf of yourself not your people.
    everyone has a different opinion and unfortunately for you, your opinion sux.

    indians do just fine without kashmir, ask the people yourself.

    there is no reasoning with a narrow minded person like yourself. you talk as if you personally make free sh*t for the indians, and if thats the case then you kashmiry’s are ****s for giving away free sh*t!

    NOTHING IS FREE, specially in india and it’s also in our culture to never take anything for free, everything has a price if its a resource.

    kashmir is too small to be its own place which i’m tired of repeating now! you want to be your own place fair enough, but for how long will it last? would you still want to use the indian rupee? or make up your own currency? maybe you can call it kash LOL

    you dont voice the opinion of your people, you voice the opinion of yourself, you bad mouth the indian soldiers when they are there to protect you and your people and frankly your a greedy bastard who wants all your countries resources to be yours.
    countries run on trade, its what improves the economy and if your talking on behalf of kashmir n its people then you all are heading in the wrong direction.

    and LOOOL! kashmir saved india! kashmir!!
    your funny!
    kashmir cant save itself and they are saving india lool! good one!

    you say nothings free in india right?
    what about the sai baba hospitals? all the latest technology, latest equipment and FREE FOR ALL PATIENTS.
    free schools without any fee’s or donations, free shelter for those less fortunate, housing for elderly, schools for kids without parents or money to educate themselfs etc

    you don’t know the half of india, you make us out to be bullies. open your eyes mate.

  50. All the people of Kashmir always fought for the freedom and thats wy more than 3,00,000 people sacrificed their lives . More than 3 Lac people were murdered by Indian military and 3000 innocent girls raped by Indian military . U don’t know anything about Kashmir and once u grow up in that sense its mere talkin to a new born baby.

    If u can do something is to talk any kashmiri , u will get an answer.
    And what really sux is Indian Media and politics who hides the real truth.

  51. We are not against opinions. We encourage them, but we do not support “offensive” opinions. Please be careful since sometimes it is not what you say, but how you say it.

  52. Bilal wrote:
    All the people of Kashmir always fought for the freedom and thats wy more than 3,00,000 people sacrificed their lives . More than 3 Lac people were murdered by Indian military and 3000 innocent girls raped by Indian military . U don’t know anything about Kashmir and once u grow up in that sense its mere talkin to a new born baby.

    If u can do something is to talk any kashmiri , u will get an answer.
    And what really sux is Indian Media and politics who hides the real truth.

    bilal is a ****ing asshole.just check out these indian military are those personnel who wake up the whole night satisfying that all indian sleep freely. otherwise these pakistanis will kill us.

  53. Thats true , buddy. M so Bad for u. and all Kashmiris will always be bad for Indian Military and Indian Politics. It sux big time. We suffer in the end and not u. What have u seen in ur den . Come out of ur shell and see what happens in Kashmir. Its good to be a true Indian but not good to be one who sees Kashmir through the eyes of Indian Media. Come to Kashmir and see what really is bad. I swear u will be ashamed.
    I have nothing to do with other parts of India. We Kashmiris like India But we hate the Indian Military and the politics they play with us.
    I have nothing to say, U will come to know the truth if u ever visit Kashmir. Sorry to hurt u brother. TC !!

  54. K. Mistry

    i know its not any exam goin on here. but its you who were pointin out mistakes in Bilal’s english and second thing they only cross check spelling not grammar but i really dont expect much intelligence from you any way. and i know i HAVE made my point here(its upto to your intelligence if you can grasp it).
    BILAL dont worry bro not all indians are messed up as this guy. and problems are everywhere its all about you , how you take care of it . media is a weapon which cant be controlled by any1, for example internet. riase your voice here. raise your voice in e communities like facebook, twitter, orkut.
    and believe. that k mistry …i really doubt if he is even an indian .

  55. listen k mistry.

    he is raising his voice and you have the tight to raise your voice. but others would be more interested in listening or in this case reading to your voice if you try not to insult them. India does gives you right to speak no 1 has the right to insult any1 anywhere. so say whatever you want to but mind your language because your language easily shows as if you want kashmir to be aparted from inida(which m sure you really wudn want to happen). remember others are reading what you write.
    and insulting others was never a method of communication as by our own tradition.
    so if you are an indian then behave like 1 and stop using profanities. otherwise you are just some kid whuz too eager to use the foul words he has learnt recently, hes not even careful about where he is using them.

    so grow up because what you say here depicts something about India to the world , which is not at all correct.

  56. yeah mansoor bro is right and u r wrong. u r saying it becoz u r n indian not kashmiri. come to kashmir and ask the people what they want.

  57. I apologize for everything , if I ever hurt the feelings of any Indian. I can understand how it feels if we hear anything which degrades our country.

    I love India and I am telling this not because I am scared of anyone but by choice. Even though I have a limited Knowledge about Indian history, I love this country its innocent people.

    I argued here only because i was forced to. Forced by the users who have limited knowledge of the situation in Kashmir.

    But i want to make it clear,that Kashmir is a different situation and people of Kashmir want freedom. I can say more than 90 % of Kashmiris want the same thing to be the solution and i know it better as a kashmiri and thats the truth. And if it hurts anyone here then I seriously apologize but its the fact.

    Look, am not the judge. I am telling what I have seen in my state. Now if anyone abuses me or say anything bad, that matters the least,because the fact remains the same.

    There is no reason for someone to abuse or fight or make war just because they just cant handle or face the truth.

    So, the more this dispute goes on, the more will be the killings of the innocent Kashmiris. Protests will be forever against the military and police and the present Govt.

    This is my opinion and I have a right to express my opinion.
    Thank you Everyone Here.

  58. Wow! It’s nonsense like this that divides nations, countries, states, villages, and friends.
    Let’s agree that everyone is entitled to an opinion, but harsh opinions cause conflicts that make it to the Guiness Book of World Records.
    I’m not a genius, but I’m sure that this is not a record to be proud of.
    I’m not a fan of conflict, especially if it is between neighbors. India, Kashmir, and Pakistan, (and China); you would think that after centuries of history to learn from, we would all be able to live and let live.
    Freedom is a beautiful thing. People have fought and died for it throughout history, and continue to today. Is it necessary?
    Do you all really have to argue about this when so many people have already died for the cause?
    Simple solution: compromise.

  59. There is no need to argue at all here because, whether we are Indian or Kashmiri or Pakistani, its just a shame to be a part of the “longest conflict” on the planet. We must only try hard to come to a solution. Lets hope this ends soon!

  60. SolitaryReaper7 wrote:
    There is no need to argue at all here because, whether we are Indian or Kashmiri or Pakistani, its just a shame to be a part of the “longest conflict” on the planet. We must only try hard to come to a solution. Lets hope this ends soon!

    i like the way yu think dude … i oppose fight too . i don care if yur an indian or kashmiri or pakistani . we just need pple who can share the same thot as you do.

  61. i think we r ashame of the war indian military has to destroy the pakisthan and kashmir is ours we r indians

  62. i don’t understand why these stupid people fight for a single land. why can’t they live peacefully?this land is not the part of particular region or any particular community , this is the part of the earth then why can’t they understand

  63. Bilal wrote:
    I apologize for everything , if I ever hurt the feelings of any Indian. I can understand how it feels if we hear anything which degrades our country.

    I love India and I am telling this not because I am scared of anyone but by choice. Even though I have a limited Knowledge about Indian history, I love this country its innocent people.

    I argued here only because i was forced to. Forced by the users who have limited knowledge of the situation in Kashmir.

    But i want to make it clear,that Kashmir is a different situation and people of Kashmir want freedom. I can say more than 90 % of Kashmiris want the same thing to be the solution and i know it better as a kashmiri and thats the truth. And if it hurts anyone here then I seriously apologize but its the fact.

    Look, am not the judge. I am telling what I have seen in my state. Now if anyone abuses me or say anything bad, that matters the least,because the fact remains the same.

    There is no reason for someone to abuse or fight or make war just because they just cant handle or face the truth.

    So, the more this dispute goes on, the more will be the killings of the innocent Kashmiris. Protests will be forever against the military and police and the present Govt.

    This is my opinion and I have a right to express my opinion.
    Thank you Everyone Here.

    k.mistry wrote:

    Bilal wrote:
    Even if India wins a war with Pakistan , how will it change things?
    I don’t understand the logic?
    Whats Pakistan to do with the wishes of Kasmiri people. We Kashmiris want freedom from India.. why are you changing the topic to Pakistan.
    Don’t ever relate Pakistan with Kashmir. Kashmir is on its own the richest part of World. We don’t need Pakistan, we don’t need India.

    And you want to say that we people eat Indian. Let me confirm you brother .. 82 % percent medicine produced in India is prepared through Kashmir Plants.
    All the tourism estimation point is KAshmir and most of the people from the world land to India Just to visit KAsmir. But then they are not allowed just to say its a disputed state. The wood, forests and the agriculture, the vast variety of fruits, medicines, handcrafts, dry fruits, Minerals all are exploited from Kashmir.
    The cotton u are wearing right now must be from KAsmir itself. The goods most Indians use are transported from Kashmir. Not the whole of it but most of it.

    We eat what our land gives us. we work in the forest departments , agriculture departments, fruit departments. Are these Departments anywhere related to India.
    THose are Kashmiri products and we work for it. where does India come in between and feed us?
    But instead we feed India. The fake military , good for nothing , is deployed there and they get free food, clothes, salaries . They eat there for a fake defence. They loot our Markets, fruits, and every raw material for free.
    So Kashmir is the free source of free products for India.
    Does Indian Govt. give anything free to the beggers of India on streets. Nothing. SO how do u think India feeds KAsmiris. there is nothing free in this World. we work hard and earn everybit.

    82% of medical products are not produced in kashmir you twat, are you the manufacturer?
    india has ties with a lot of powerful countries willing to share medical supplies with us.
    btw the cotton i’m wearing isn’t from kashmir, it’s from INDIA, INDONESIA, U.S.A AND ITALY.
    And tourist who visit india dont need to see kashmiry forests and kashmiry monkeys when india provides a lot more.
    kashmir can never be its own state as its to small, and if thats the case then one way or another pakistan will take over your land and kill your people if they have to.

    AND NO ONE GIVES FREE PRODUCTS YOU IDIOT!!
    if the kashmir people are distributing it the indians will buy it, as u said NOTHING IS FREE, so why the fuk will kashmir give free **** away?
    stupid much?

    i guess just you kashmir people work had, no indian works hard right?
    utter bullsh*t.

    your best hope is to stay with india and you’ll be protected unless you want to stay your own state and be attacked like you have been for many years.

    and you say free food for indian army and how they are no good?
    its attitudes like your which makes indians not want to bother about civilian casualties lol!

    our army is increasing in numbers and strength, do you kashmir people have a army?
    well then you cant say sh*t about the indian military because they are there protecting your ungrateful asses.
    keep your food, keep your medication we have enough because we dont free load from you people.

    as for when i said eating indian food, watching indian movies etc.
    i clearly refereed to the paki’s, READ BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, NUMB NUTS!

    your right that the government doesnt give anything, not even to its own! i hate the government! but if you kashmir people feed us you’d die of starvation, you dont have enough resources to feed the 2nd largest populated country in the world!

    why would india need exports from kashmir when we have many major factories right at home???

    our cities such as new delhi, banglore, kalkata, channei, provide enough for the country, and if the kashmir people dont want to supply to india its no harm done for us except you.

    i have been to india and it is all pile of ****. very poor hygiene everywhere with piles of garbages and your mouth is as ****ty as your place. Don’t be too arrogant. Your attitude speak a lot for you and you are all liars. I find kashmir beautiful though and its people.

  64. Dear Mr.Bilal and Mr.Mistry…….Question is not what India gives to Kashmir or what Kashmir is feeding to INDIA.As per my view both of u need a lot of study to do and informations to share. I shall request both of you to study the geography of India and Kashmir and at the same time go for the history. Both of you r seem mis-guided and lack knowledge.Gain knowledge and again discuss the topic,both of you shall find a lot of diffence.GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU.

  65. @rakesh kumar saini :
    Hello Sir,
    I don’t know you. But what I can say about you is that you don’t understand democracy.If its a democratic nation then it should respect the will of People. you don’t understand that this democracy is a deception, because we are ruled by the most sickest people ever in this age.
    The point of geography and history is a secondary discussion. Here we talk about the will of Kashmiri People and they Want Freedom. But Kashmiris are forced to stay under the rule of India. Thats the freaking insane Issue. Its Making us Mad. Force is insane. You can’t understand it. and No one will understand it. Until the Most Merciful of All – The God Almighty. The day will come ,God will punish these Oppressors and these present rulers of Kashmir. They have made us suffer and God will make them suffer here & hereafter. Insha-Allah, There will be peace. The Hour Will come. Kashmir will get What Almighty wants . I pray, not only for the Kashmiri people, but for all the people of this world who are being oppressed by the Evil and Cruel Rulers. May God Bless you, me and all of us and keep us away from the deceivers, oppressors and imperialists. And May god Show us the right way. So that we become righteous.

  66. Dear Mr. Bilal

    I shall request you to come out of the kashmir and see the other end of the world.You shall come to know that the world is not as that which you have perceived. The world is so colourful and your all other brothers are enjoying it.You are invited to visit my place only once and I am sure your openion shall definitely change about the world.

  67. India has nothing to do with our Freedom… Actually we are already Free and The state Freedom is not the Authority of Indian Government But the Democratic Route which Is Linked to the World Constitution under democracy.. So unless UK and American Govt, finds a resolution nothing can happen. India has no authority to do so. INDIA is the BEST Country in the World. Now I can say it with Pride. It’s not India Behind our oppression but something else, keep seeking the truth , perhaps we will find answers.. Insha-Allah. Appearance and Reality are mostly opposite to each other..Things are not what they appear to be. A Lovely Dua of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) :Oh Allah! show me things as they are-(That I might not be deceived by what they appear to be..)

  68. Before India and Pakistan gained there independence from the UK, Pakistan didn’t exist. Back then they were still called Persia, or what was left of the dying kingdom, also Punjab and Sindh were part of the standing Indian Empire at that time.
    After UK gave them both independence in 1947, Pakistan was already pushing for independence since 1933, while India on the other hand was becoming more and more independent with the less and less British involvement and troops. So finally, with Gandhi’s help, they both gained independence. Main reason Britian left them the way they are shaped today, with India’s help (cause India didn’t have to allow Pakistan to be a country, but it would make them look like hypocrites after having years of peaceful protest to immediately have a war), was because Pakistan was a large muslim province, while India was Hindu and Sikh. So after millions of people relocating to these different countries anger rose because people had to leave home, both countries believed provinces that were rightfully there’s were located on both sides of the countries lines. Which lead to the first war. The main reason why tension is growing today across the border, is because of the rising muslim rate in India’s held Kashmir, which during the time Britian left India didn’t have a large muslim relegion, but was mainly Sikh and Hindu. So India doesn’t believe they should give a region over, which was rightfully given to them by there “occupiers.” This isn’t the first time Britian has messed up a country, via Ireland and North Ireland, and who can forget Israel and Palestine. Ireland believes they deserve all of there country, but British protestants flooded NI (Ireland itself is a very large Catholic based country) causing backlash to a hopefully united Ireland (not just the terrorist attacks). An Palestine was a country/province for a very long time, but before Ottomans conquered it, and pretty much anybody with a gun and a sword, Israel was a country. Put after Britian took from the Ottomans in post WWI, the expelled anyone who wasn’t caring a cross, over time Muslims and Jews came back. Causing a flare of hate for each when Israel rose as the new country in 1948.

    So what do all these countries have in common:
    1)The British Crown
    2)Two hateful siblings which they shouldn’t hate, but unite over the past 100 to 900 year occupation of a unwanted guest
    3)Both countries run deep with terrorist attacks and organization, which just cause more hate and bloodshed than occupiers ever did (well not technically, because Britian really killed a lot of people during their occupation on all these guys)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *