- To Kill A Mockingbird is a novel published in 1960 and written by Harper Lee.
- To Kill A Mockingbird also exists as a play written by Aaron Sorkin that is a smash hit on Broadway. The play debuted in late 2018 and is at the Shubert Theatre in NYC.
- The estate of Harper Lee filed a lawsuit against the stage adaptation of Sorkin claiming it deviates too much from the novel, particularly with lead character Atticus Finch.
- To Kill A Mockingbird was the only book ever published by Harper Lee until 2015. Lee published Go Set A Watchman in 2015.
- The novel also became a movie in 1962 with Gregory Peck playing the role of Atticus Finch.
Nature Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/nature-facts
Science Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/science-facts
Nutrition Facts: https://www.interestingfacts.org/category/nutrition-facts
Things To Do: https://www.seatsforeveryone.com/blog